Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Selling her vinyl is supporting her in a way doncha think? Passing the coin$ around in her name. Proof she still has fans. Maybe u should smash it. 

sis if i could afford to be doing that i would've already, believe me. but i'm a full time artist in school and willing to take the money from the fool who's DMing me for them so i can buy my materials for finals and not fail the semester :emma: 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

I’d love to know who Gaga’s abuser is :lolly:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

doppelganger
12 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Except you have someone taking pictures of people when they are asleep, calling them "fridge" and what not, and the nasty nasty tweets he had on his twitter account and the women that came forward to talk about how horrible he was to them, and finally someone comes forward and says they were raped by him, by the time are you shocked? He showed that HE IS a horrible person so the allegation backed up by all of this makes him capable of being a rapist.

My point is, don't jump to conclusions and assume **** that I didn't say.

This is getting OT. I didn’t come for you. Don’t know why you’d feel that way (just because I mentioned Dr Luke in a way that you didn’t like?).

All those i named have a track record of bad behaviour ; Weinstein wiretapped admitting to touching a persons breast, uncle Terry photographed girls with his dck in their mouths, Woody Allen and his child bride, Bryan Singer’s wild parties.  They’re men in power. Their careers are over and they probably deserved that. Lets leave it at that. 

FrozenKookie

This is hard to digest. I mean I really enjoyed Cry Baby last year for like months, and I think it's one of the best concept albums out there. This is just terrible. I'm still speechless, ugh.

frankensteined

I’m so disappointed.. she’s my fave after gaga.. :/ I’m not gonna say anything about it until there’s more evidence/info

Lion Heart

Wow I don't know what to say.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Felony Martinez

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RAMROD

The bias is real with some of y'all. But what else is new :poot:

Didn't see any of you pull that "innocent until proven guilty" when it was a man who got accused or "waiting for the accuser to tell her part of story" or shxt like that.

Well, what do you wish her to say? She will of course deny it cos it will destroy her career. Or admit what she is doing is wrong and apologize for it but that is all as if by apologizing it suddenly make the victims days becomes all summer breeze and sunshine.

This is why rape victims didn't say anything, cos they will not be trusted, accused for being attention seeking, and all that.

If y'all wanna be SJW about things, do it full force, regardless of race, sex and gender. Otherwise stop saying shxt at all tbh cos you are just another hypocrite.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This is horrible if true. I liked some of Melanie's music. Now I'm damn near about to cancel her :giveup:

Love Trumps Hate

As a Melanie fan, this is a disturbing thing to wake up to. I don't know what to feel at the moment except the horror the victim must've gone through if all of this is true. :emma:  I'm disgusted.

MJHolland
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She kinda seems bitter cuz Melanie apparently forgot about her (like she said)... And honestly - it doesn’t matter how much you love someone and how much you are shocked, you just hit the person or do something.. she did nothing? I mean FOR A PERSON WHO IS WILLING TO RAPE SOMEONE saying no is not enough and is not clear indication that u are strong enough to do something afterwards. We need to fight. We need to eliminate thise persons out of our lives. It doesn’t matter it they are friend, family, boyfriend or a girlfriend.

She giggled while Melanie was apparently touching her.... sorry but I just can’t see anyone in this situation who wouldn’t do anything except say no and just let it be. If my friend did this to me I would NEVER be in the same room as she, and def not the next day. 

Also CAPS are unnecessary 

Rape is rape is rape is rape....

Jesus. ****ing. Christ.

Rape is having sex with someone without consent. Saying no makes it rape. 

Once you say no, stop, etc., it is rape. You shouldn't be blamed for not "fighting back." You were f*cking raped.

Sorry dude but this is just... this is just ignorant as F*CK. You're clearly either a kid or not mature enough to understand consent or have ever met somebody who was sexually assaulted/have an experience of your own.

When you're abused by a friend, loved one, or family member, especially at a young age, it f*cks you up and you freeze and who can't fight them off.

It's psychological terror to be abused like that. Shame on you. 

Perfume
6 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

Ok this was completely uncalled for

giphy.gif

Am I really seeing this

giphy.gif

Who's next?

giphy.gif

Yoko Ono? :smh: 

Tomorrow May Never Come

an angel held me like a child

Nene Areola
6 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Looks like mm2 is gonna come out

Wonder how the mm fans are reacctiong

from prison :neyde:

What really disgusts me is how some people don’t understand that for person who is willing to rape someone - saying no is not enough.

It disgusts me that you don't know basic human biology and how state of shock can work on a person sometimes you CANNOT MOVE not even talking about leaving a place, ugh, get education

Archived