Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

Lady Gaga is no longer a New York Resident.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

I choked @ 33,000 a month :wtfga:

Queen of Bankruptcy 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doja scat

Ugh WHY would she move from one of her best homes :neyde: she always slayed in New York. I love her Malibu house but New York is her hometown and her vibe there is so different compared to her vibe in LA

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

ryanripley
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Apparently her bf owns a house in Montauk, there’s your answer guys. I bet they are engaged and they will move in together.

This explains why they spent a week there together.

Gaga: *sees a bad decision*

also Gaga: 

giphy.gif

how is living with someone you love a bad decision?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GagaMyBlood95

Chill guys, she will probably find another apartment to rent cuz she is going to NY quite often anyway :laughga: 

boyerased

Well they she has her parents house or Christian’s Montauk place if she’s in town. Paying 23k for something you won’t use is a waste of money. Though I still wish she’s based in New York. 

JustYouandI
1 hour ago, Robin F said:

She had a studio on the Lower East Side before she got the record deal and went out to LA.  In the 2012 Oprah interview she said she was staying at her parents place on the Upper West Side (where she grew up) whenever she went back to NYC.  

I remember in 2015 she was looking to leave the penthouse and buy a place with Taylor, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did still buy a small city getaway there along with the bigger place in Montauk... or she'll just go back to crashing with her parents again since she spends so much time elsewhere these days anyway. 

And yes, being an East Coaster myself, I was kind of sad at first, but then I convinced myself that she will be extending the JWT, followed promo for ASIB, followed by a major world tour for LG6, so that makes it all ok.  

you mean the place she supposedly bought with Christian when they were there on vacation earlier this year? 

Michaelandro

My heart kinda cracked reading the title. I was always cheering for her to go back to her husband, the tan of NY never goes away :( '' all the neon signs popping out of the sky, all the darkness lifting into fluorescent colors, all the dirt turning into gold dusted rainbows...''

Spoiler

and yall know it's not just about the city

Bad Kids

maybe in the basement she has all the unreleased dwyw and lg6

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

6 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

you mean the place she supposedly bought with Christian when they were there on vacation earlier this year? 

Yeah I have no idea if she/he/they actually bought anything there since the co-op unit they supposedly looked at twice this summer is still listed (with a price reduction from $5.9M to $4.6M!).  If I were her, I would love to have the Malibu home, the Montauk home for getaways, and then a smaller place in the city for quick and easy access... but if she just keeps one place for now, that leaves more money for her to put into her tour productions and other projects, so that works too! 

scallywally

Good thinking butI dont know whether she would put her own money into production costs now, that would be down to her tour promoters deal. 

Archived