Pacify Him 9,073 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 He was so shook when NK said they will have his head if he goes there I’m getting on your nerves Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born To Slay 10,996 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 Oh well. December is probably the worst month the resistance has had. The tax plan, net neutrality and now this. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 Almost a year of legal fights and still ongoing but wow. Just more nationalistic p0rn to feed his base. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: Almost a year of legal fights and still ongoing but wow. Just more nationalistic p0rn to feed his base. Trumps pee tape should leak, should put some shame on the administration Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adakam 2 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 6 hours ago, Louvre said: I totally support this decision of the Supreme Court. I'm not US-American but now I wish I was US-American, it's perhaps the greatest nation in the world, Trump is courageous and keeps his promises unlike Hillary who said that Trumps laws will have no legal basis, now they have and that's great. However, this list is fragmentary, more countries need to be added. I think no country should be allowed to enter the US that does not effectively share pluralistic values. Thanks for the good laugh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 Yes...a travel ban on NK will stop nuclear war from starting... Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 Thank Gawd! Now these jerks won't be able to shoot up our Las Vegas country concerts, church services, movie theaters, universities, or elementary schools! Praise Donnie Two Scoops! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 16 hours ago, Louvre said: I totally support this decision of the Supreme Court. I'm not US-American but now I wish I was US-American, it's perhaps the greatest nation in the world, Trump is courageous and keeps his promises unlike Hillary who said that Trumps laws will have no legal basis, now they have and that's great. However, this list is fragmentary, more countries need to be added. I think no country should be allowed to enter the US that does not effectively share pluralistic values. Not when this exists: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.