Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

What would you do if Gaga featured...

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Gaga should collaborate with any of the Top 40 people. She should either work on her own or partner with someone who can push her too new heights, creatively.

HookerOnAChurch

i would be very disappointed if a Gaga / Swift collaboration will happen. We all know that Gaga only wants to collaborate with other artist just for artistic reasons. I will be here for a SZA's collaboration, or a John Legend collaboration. Someone with a great talent as hers... 

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

i would be very disappointed if a Gaga / Swift collaboration will happen. We all know that Gaga only wants to collaborate with other artist just for artistic reasons. I will be here for a SZA's collaboration, or a John Legend collaboration. Someone with a great talent as hers... 

uhm so you're trying to say that Tay doesn't have as much talent as SZA? 

Luxe Ford

No. I wouldn't want it and I can't see it happen. They don't need each other, I don't think their voices would go very well together and they'd look ridiculous in a video or together on stage.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

moonsago

My question is, when ya’ll pair these artists together, do you actually THINK about how that song would sound? Like if their voices would work together? What the fudge does Gaga have to do with Taylor? They couldn’t be more different. Ya’ll are too desperate for a hit. This would never work out, Taylor is awkward, can’t sing, doesn’t have any stage presence, no style, she would be COMPLETELY outshined by Gaga in every single aspect you can think of. She would literally do herself no favor by working with Gaga so she would NEVER. Katy on the other hand... :bon:     jk

But yeah ...Ready For It? is a bop :lolly:

Gaga is too much of a diva to even consider it. Like, her only featuring with an A-list is Beyoncé (I may be forgetting a song in her discography but I don’t think so) and that’s because she is just as much as a diva. Taylor is indeed pretentious but she doesn’t have any credibility, let’s say it lol. I just can’t imagine a Gaga ft. say Katy or Miley song because they’re too humble or something. 

We know Gaga isn’t a bitch inside but she surely does act like one and probably is a little pretentious lol

Archived