Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Fan-Made Album Art of Trouble by Natalia Kills

fabuIesque

Featured Posts

fabuIesque
Just now, lana del gaga said:

hmm i dont like her... after the X Factor fiasco...

at least u like billie eilish so :laughga: but this post isnt really abt natalia its about me sharing an album cover i made for her album

fabuIesque
Just now, TheWitness said:

Can someonn tell me what happened to her ?

i explained it in the ggd discord numerous times check #natalia-kills for more information and a discord link so you can stan without judgement :bon: 

TheWitness
6 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

i explained it in the ggd discord numerous times check #natalia-kills for more information and a discord link so you can stan without judgement :bon: 

Ughhhhhhhhh searching :madge:

Host Of Lyricasism

26 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

can u invite me to the discord?

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

35 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

at least u like billie eilish so :laughga: but this post isnt really abt natalia its about me sharing an album cover i made for her album

yeah sorry for being a downer :poot: congrats on the awesome cover!

MaryJaneHolland

She might be releasing soon, finally

"Some traders have gotten their hands on new material. Probably not anything that we know the title of, since all her recent registrations are songs for other artists (i.e. Why Don't You Come On, Wishlist, Regular). Combine that with her return to social media and it seems like she's gearing up to release."

fabuIesque
31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She might be releasing soon, finally

"Some traders have gotten their hands on new material. Probably not anything that we know the title of, since all her recent registrations are songs for other artists (i.e. Why Don't You Come On, Wishlist, Regular). Combine that with her return to social media and it seems like she's gearing up to release."

wait tRADERS GOT THEIR HANDS ON NEW MATERIAL? omg, hope they have Pure or Nightmares as those are the most intruging titles she put on her BMI

I really want to like her music but because all of the drama that she was in it kinda give me a bad reputation of her...does any body understand this? Because I speak spanish and sometimes I can't write down my ideas:duck:

OT: love the artwork :firega:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived