💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Who would you like to produce on LG6?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, BadJudas said:

I think they can...But i would die for a release of his 8 songs for LG5 to see that evolution...This could be really great. Furthermore, i really hope she will call RedOne for LG6...Maybe, rework thoses LG5 songs just he and she, to make them again better :giveup:

Furthermore, this could be EVERYTHING if the Mamapapapa/Frankensteined guy works on LG6 ! 

NO :selena: 

i'm sorry but they're so basic! gaga is way more than those productions and i know the guy is an amateur but please, no :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ryanripley said:

i have to be in the mood for MJH :S its a song that has a strong 2013 sound along with GUY, Swine, Aura, Donatella and other EDM tracks on there

Aura, and G.U.Y. are likely the few great songs from the album, but I dislike Aura's "Dance, Sexxx, ART, POP" and G.U.Y.'s "Nien Zed". Fashion! falls apart during Will.I.Am.'s ugly voice. Donatella's messy chorus, etc.

NO :selena: 

i'm sorry but they're so basic! gaga is way more than those productions and i know the guy is an amateur but please, no :selena: 

For a exclusive limited GGD fans edition ! Just for the thing, one song, this could be really fun ! x)

ryanripley
Just now, BadJudas said:

For a exclusive limited GGD fans edition ! Just for the thing, one song, this could be really fun ! x)

that would just be a waste of money and time :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

that would just be a waste of money and time :selena: 

Please, she have the money for that '^'

Hyperballad

Brothers in Rhythm 

Fernando Garibay 

Stuart Price 

Shep Pettibone 

William Orbit 

CurlyBeauty

RedOne and Zedd would be a ****ing hit and a bop. it could be without zedd but we need RedOne for LG6 because he has hit songs with Gaga:

Poker Face
Bad Romance
LoveGame
Alejandro
Judas

epione free

Luxe Ford

The usual suspects, but if I can choose two dark horses it would be Trevor Horn because his productions are meticulous, over the top and very expensive. And Joey Negro (Dave Lee), a British House music producer obsessed with Disco. His productions sound both modern and retro.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

ordinarynam1310

All I know is i dont want an album full of DJWS. No hate towards him tho but he produced The Cure which is the most basic song of her discography

1 minute ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

All I know is i dont want an album full of DJWS. No hate towards him tho but he produced The Cure which is the most basic song of her discography

Exactly the same

⚫️DJWS

⚫️ beazytymes. He produced the car interlude and the Coachella intro w djws

⚫️ Fernando Garibay 

⚫️ DJ Snake 

⚫️ B00ts

GRIMEZSZ
4 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

But DjWS also created this masterpieces, is an amazing and versatile producer:reductive:

ordinarynam1310
1 minute ago, XOXOHoeanne said:

But DjWS also created this masterpieces, is an amazing and versatile producer:reductive:

I know he makes bops. But we cant afford an another basic a$$, this album need to hit it to make it. Plus Im not saying he shouldnt produce this album, Im just saying more producers should be involved in this project

Archived