💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Blank Canvas #LG6

GRIMEZSZ

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Does that mean original RedOne bops incoming...including the original LG5 lead Frankenstein? :omg:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Does that mean original RedOne bops incoming...including the original LG5 lead Frankenstein? :omg:

There's a higher chance of Britney singing live than there is of that.

59 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I read ‘Blank’ as ‘Black’ all 3 times in this thread. I think i’m dyslexic. :selena: 

Me too I’m going crazy

I was like

okay black what? there’s a white wall there.

oh okay blank. It suits.

Black

blank

was blank black? Or was blank blank?

Masochism

Carmine Morriello

ARTPOP2
2 hours ago, Doot said:

sneeze

YAAAAAAS Sneeze.mp3 is coming to snatch our ****in wigs. I can't wait for the ma ma pa pa guy to make a fake demo of it !!!!!!!!!!

:interestinga:

blackpink

I am QUAKING

tumblr_inline_ov04aluYYl1t6mvqr_540.gif

she knows EXACTLY what she is doing...this cannot be a coincidence. miss stefani really was saving her “LG5” concept for the next era!!! 

tumblr_inline_ov04aluYYl1t6mvqr_540.gif

LeJudas
2 hours ago, Doot said:

NO. Anything she does people think it’s a song title. I’d literally be afraid to sneeze if I was her  

giphy.gif

Sneeze new single confirmed??

What are your sources

What if original LG5 was planned to be recorded and produced before and during the Joanne era?

Like, she recorded some songs with RedOne, she never scrapped them but decided to keep them for after Joanne, cause she needed to be back on track after the ARTPOP (GP thinks it was a flop). Now that she has a public eye on her again and is in a spotlight, she might release another crazy Gaga album.

IDK if that makes sense, but I hope it does cause I'm dying to hear an album inspired by AHS and the Countess. :giveup:

EDIT: Give me 3 reactions to reach 100 reputation. :toofunny:

EDIT 2: THANK YOU! @nattuggla @DoremonLove @SlayGagaloo @gstring :hug:

Like what you Sea?

SHALLOW
11 hours ago, Dam Ien said:

Remember when she told us that the ARTPOP era would start when we would see the blank canvas or something like that?

Right before announcing the lead and the album all her social media profiles had blank profile photos.

Maybe the next era it will be black? 

The little sister of ARTPOP?

The dark sister of ARTPOP?

Just like the tfm were to the fame?

Do I make any sense? :selena:

HERE FOR DARKPOP.

nattuggla

Well everyone was speculating that LG5 would be Disco and Funk infused Pop and here recent style during the studio sessions looks like it's from the 70s/80s so I would be here for it if she re-cycle ideas/songs from that time point for LG6. I also want that Gaga tries more RnB and Soul-influenced sounds.....

Mirages

She probably meant she scrapped everything she had so far and now is creating new music from scratch that's why blank canvas! :neyde:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived