๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga have a #1 next era?

Featured Posts

I dont think so,ย  but a top10 is possible

9SwVDTM.gif

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should hire the guy who created the PI and Frankensteined demos tbh

perxepm.gif

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Reality

I think it depends on the route she wants to go for her next album. If it's something like Joanne again, then I wouldn't expect it. If she does more dance/electronic/synth-pop stuffโ€”the stuff that she's known forโ€”then maybe?

A top 10 seems possible, and it will most likely beย possible because of the whole hype that surrounds a lead single, but I don't know.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Just now, Tyrone Adams said:

No.ย 

5a1368e04e268_atrlgagaicon.thumb.gif.97b

Andrew2512

If she can sell 1.5M withoutย promoting a boring album ( in terms of GP taste nowadays , I love Joanne ) I believe she's literally the only artist that can write a song straight to #1 with also a couple of top 10's from the same album.

If she plays her cards right for the lead, it's definitely possible. All she really needs is a bop, and if we ware to believe the hype from DJWS we definitely could be getting one. She has the GP and the attention of the media.ย 

Thrasher

Yes, every album track will go #1 for a total ofย fifteenย number ones.

MJ and Female MJ can stay pressedTย :lolly:

โ€œCome over, when youโ€™re soberโ€

Just now, Andrew2512 said:

If she can sell 1.5M withoutย promoting a boring album ( in terms of GP taste nowadays , I love Joanne ) I believe she's literally the only artist that can right a song straight to #1 with also a couple of top 10's from the same album.

5a1368e04e268_atrlgagaicon.thumb.gif.97b

1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Yes, every album track will go #1 for a total ofย fifteenย number ones.

MJ and Female MJ can stay pressedTย :lolly:

too soon :selena:ย 

TheRoof

is possible , right now with spotify payola , hype for a leas single , acclaim thanks to the superbowl ,etc , she's in a much better situation so if the song is good but at the same time hit materialย ย i would sayย yes

Archived