Morphine Prince 110,032 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,032 Posted December 1, 2017 Author Share Posted December 1, 2017 Jared Kusher is gonna be next. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 A kii, a mess, a collusion Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bumblebee 2,528 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 It's kinda sad because it's highly unlikely Kushner will spill it and say it was Trump who gave the order, which means chances are higher that it is Kushner who will be charged with misconduct, not Trump himself Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,257 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 Pence was responsible for hiring Flynn. No President Pence then I guess? Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,257 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 37 minutes ago, bumblebee said: It's kinda sad because it's highly unlikely Kushner will spill it and say it was Trump who gave the order, which means chances are higher that it is Kushner who will be charged with misconduct, not Trump himself I'm hoping Kushner would rather turn on Trump than spend decades in prison Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bumblebee 2,528 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 Just now, sarahb said: I'm hoping Kushner would rather turn on Trump than spend decades in prison To be frank, I am not well informed on the matters of this specific law, I've got no idea how many years Kushner may spend in prison if the court finds the accusations true. Asking Russian ambassador to not be mad about the most recent Obama sanctions can be somehow saved by Kushner's lawyers, but asking Russian ambassador to ask his peers to block the Obama-introduced resolution in the UN Security Council can be treated very seriously. It's basically undermining the US foreign policy, if true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,257 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 14 minutes ago, bumblebee said: To be frank, I am not well informed on the matters of this specific law, I've got no idea how many years Kushner may spend in prison if the court finds the accusations true. Asking Russian ambassador to not be mad about the most recent Obama sanctions can be somehow saved by Kushner's lawyers, but asking Russian ambassador to ask his peers to block the Obama-introduced resolution in the UN Security Council can be treated very seriously. It's basically undermining the US foreign policy, if true Yeah honestly I'm not too sure on the exact jail sentence it'd be either but I imagine it'd be enough to make him seriously consider whether defending Trump would be worth it. Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartTimeCatdad 588 Posted December 1, 2017 Share Posted December 1, 2017 "so uhm ivanka, im gonna have to rat ur dad out" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.