💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"Time to make some music"

JGD

Featured Posts

doppelganger
38 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Whaaat... she will be "obliged". It's not her film, but Bradley's, and he's on the soundtrack. There are a lot at stake for him and Warner Bros. She not holding any cards this time.

If I were Gaga, Id take full advantage of Warner Bros marketing machinery to promote her album. Their marketing budget would be huge compared to a record label, with an international reach. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yeah there is. DJWS already said they were woking on LG6. DJWS has been present in every post where they have been in the studio. DJWS litterally posted that this album will be 'ARTPOP's little sister' since he is producing the album. He also said its coming soon and the radio will be theirs in 2018.

The ASIB Soundtrack album is already finished so these studio sessions cant be for that. 

What if LG6 is ASIB? And soundtracks can have songs that are not featured in the film, or pop versions tailored for radio play. I understand the hype and excitement but I just don’t see Gaga releasing two musical projects in a year. LG6 is ASIB. 

DJWS also worked on The Cure which we all suspect was done during the ASIB sessions together with Heal Me (that song even has a similar production/feel). He’s tied to ASIB in some way. 

HighlandHeart
6 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

And she's also doing her make up. WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH MAKE UP? IS SHE SHOOTING A VIDEO TOO?

WHY IS SHE ALWAYS LIKE THIS? 

AND THEN SHE SAYS WE THINK EVERYTHING IS CRYPTIC. 

She's  L A D Y | G A G A 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

What if LG6 is ASIB? And soundtracks can have songs that are not featured in the film, or pop versions tailored for radio play. I understand the hype and excitement but I just don’t see Gaga releasing two musical projects in a year. LG6 is ASIB. 

Its not. Its 2 seperate projects. 

End Racism Now

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

ASIB can't really be marked as a studio album. It'll have a few (I guess) songs with Bradley, it might even have songs where she's singing solo, plus covers.

Reality
16 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

You don’t know that though. It could be more like The Bodyguard, a full length album that is all Gaga with maybe a feature from Bradley  

LG6 is a perfect illusion. There’s no indication that she’s working on LG6 in these studio sessions. We’d all love for this to be true, but how many assumptions have been made about her projects that turn out to be simply untrue (LG5 supposed grammy debut, Joanne’s 3rd single and video for Superbowl, The Cure video, Frankenstein at the AMA). 

Uh...Yeah there is. DJWS literally said "#LG6," and referenced it as "ARTPOP's little sister." It's far too late to be working on ASIB. That should have been done months ago. And, unless, she wants it to be her "Bodyguard," then I don't really see her promoting the soundtrack that much.  

Firstly, it wouldn't be counted as an "LG" solo album, because it's for a movie. The songs aren't written about/for Gaga, but they're written about/for Ally, her character. ASIB isn't going to be a major blockbuster movie. I think it'll do mediocre, and we can only hope for great critical reception, but I don't think it's going to be a big movie. 

🃏🖤👹

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Gaga: "Time to make some music"

Inner Gaga: "Release them in 2019"

TG9YoB3.jpg?1

Inner inner Gaga: Scrap them

TG9YoB3.jpg?1

doppelganger
Just now, M Monstre said:

Uh...Yeah there is. DJWS literally said "#LG6," and referenced it as "ARTPOP's little sister." It's far too late to be working on ASIB. That should have been done months ago. And, unless, she wants it to be her "Bodyguard," then I don't really see her promoting the soundtrack that much.  

Firstly, it wouldn't be counted as an "LG" solo album, because it's for a movie. The songs aren't written about/for Gaga, but they're written about/for Ally, her character. ASIB isn't going to be a major blockbuster movie. I think it'll do mediocre, and we can only hope for great critical reception, but I don't think it's going to be a big movie. 

. I don’t think the film ASIB will be huge either. But we’ll see, I don’t want another meltdown when things isn’t what it seems - which is a recurring theme with Gaga the past 3 years. 

Glitter was promoted as a Mariah album - it has covers, duets, original songs and bonus songs that were not featured in the film. She also worked on the album past filming right down to the release date. 

35 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

DJWS also worked on The Cure which we all suspect was done during the ASIB sessions together with Heal Me (that song even has a similar production/feel). He’s tied to ASIB in some way. 

Definitely not. There's already a ton of songs in the movie (I saw a pre-screening), and the vibe she's giving off now is *nothing* like what the songs in the movie sound like. I doubt she's going to do a lot of promo for ASIB's soundtrack. This is definitely new music. There could be songs not featured in the film, but if she's singing something like Frankensteined to fans backstage then these songs are not them. The songs in the movie, while good, are not "Gaga" songs like Frankensteined sounds to be. They don't have that Gaga quirkiness in concept.

lavenderblondee
7 hours ago, Petrichor said:

SHE’S LISTENING TO TOO FUNKY IN THE VIDEO AFTER THAT PHOTO

KWEEN THAT’S MY FAVORITE GEORGE MICHAEL SONG

SERVE SOME 80s AND 90s FUNK BOPS AHHH

IMAGINE THIS AESTHETIC?!

I’m dying omg please :deadbanana::flutter:

Luna Lovegood

anyone knows who they are at the back? I only know DJWS and Gags ofc 

luna’s advocate

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

LOL ! Yes, 3 months after ASIB BO...

raw

The delusion is to overestimate the promo she'll give to ASIB, honestly if the movie is not a huge success don't even expect a long promo for it. Even if it is a success, a movie doesn't last 6 months..

If she's releasing in 2019, that probably mean everything she doing right now with DJWS won't make the cut of LG6 (or will be reworked with other people). Nobody is doing a full album to release it almost 2 years later. The sounds would risk to be dated. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

anyone knows who they are at the back? I only know DJWS and Gags ofc 

Mark Nilan and Benjamin Rice

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Is the music not credited under Stefani Germanotta for this movie? So therefore, ASIB cannot be LG6:whitney:

End Racism Now

Archived