💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

"Summer Of Love" (U2 ft. Lady Gaga) OUT NOW

theahsfan

Featured Posts

scallywally

:toofunny: What the hell was that? Bono trying to be Chris Martin over Dead Petz music. The songs got no tune, doesnt go anywhere and poor Gaga has one 4 word line they turn into a robot (on low volume) that could be anyone they just press repeat when they want it in the song. Rubbish, its like they are taking the piss.

Of all the great U2 songs they could've created??!!  shame her names on it.  Shes not even really in it, nobody would know otherwise.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch
29 minutes ago, scallywally said:

:toofunny: What the hell was that? Bono trying to be Chris Martin over Dead Petz music. The songs got no tune, doesnt go anywhere and poor Gaga has one 4 word line they turn into a robot (on low volume) that could be anyone they just press repeat when they want it in the song. Rubbish, its like they are taking the piss.

Of all the great U2 songs they could've created??!!  shame her names on it.  Shes not even really in it, nobody would know otherwise.

I love Summer of Love.  They apparently slowed the album down in the middle with two songs, Summer of Love and Landlady.  In the context of the album and where it's placed, most fans seem to be loving Summer of Love.   I want to hear the first track.  It's supposed to be slow and moody, more in the POP or Achtung experimental vein, or maybe I'm mixing songs up. Maybe more like Unforgettable Fire.  I can't remember.  But, anyway, the opening moody track is being given great reviews as far as an interesting way to open the album, instead of a big-sounding song, like they've been doing.

.  There's another song being raved about, "Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way," track 12.

Gardevoir

I like that song. And why would they feauture her if the vocals are that irrelevant? they're really not important.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

PopBitch
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I like that song. And why would they feauture her if the vocals are that irrelevant? they're really not important.

Maybe she popped in the studio to say hi and was just hanging out and just did it.  That happens often with artists, and then it's a very light backing vocal.  

scallywally
3 hours ago, PopBitch said:

I love Summer of Love.  They apparently slowed the album down in the middle with two songs, Summer of Love and Landlady.  In the context of the album and where it's placed, most fans seem to be loving Summer of Love.   I want to hear the first track.  It's supposed to be slow and moody, more in the POP or Achtung experimental vein, or maybe I'm mixing songs up. Maybe more like Unforgettable Fire.  I can't remember.  But, anyway, the opening moody track is being given great reviews as far as an interesting way to open the album, instead of a big-sounding song, like they've been doing.

.  There's another song being raved about, "Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way," track 12.

I listened to the whole album, its not very good to be honest Summer of Love might stand out. Its their worst in years and I'm a fan. 

Jewels n Drugs

I cant even hear the bitch

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Helxig

Uh... I'm pretty sure even the backing vocals are Bono! I think they only part she's singing is "looooove loooove looooove" in the bacground and that's it :blink:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

scallywally
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Uh... I'm pretty sure even the backing vocals are Bono! I think they only part she's singing is "looooove loooove looooove" in the bacground and that's it :blink:

i thought it was love loooooveeeve  then she backs up on the words coast and shadows or something. You cant tell, theres no point to it?? Its not exactly a Ft, Beyonce. 

They did one over gaga by adding her name to it. Its terrible that they wasted her.

GypsyBabe

No way I can’t even hear her :sharon:

I don’t know whether to laugh or be pissed...

⚯͛

Helxig
4 minutes ago, scallywally said:

i thought it was love love love or where is the love or something. You cant tell, theres no point to it?? Its not exactly a Ft, Beyonce. 

They did one over gaga by adding her name to it. Its terrible that they wasted her the slapped her name on it to big up a **** song. 

I don't see her name attached to it anywhere though. I feel like she just popped in one day to say hi and just donated some vocals while there for fun. I don't see any bad intentions lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

scallywally
3 hours ago, PopBitch said:

Track 1 is even more Dead Petz music, if you like that youll love it. It goes nowhere though. The album doesn't have the usual U2 passion. They also try to re-create 'Bloody Sunday' with 'Red flag day'. It doesn't work.

PopBitch
22 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Track 1 is even more Dead Petz music, if you like that youll love it. It goes nowhere though. The album doesn't have the usual U2 passion. They also try to re-create 'Bloody Sunday' with 'Red flag day'. It doesn't work.

I've listened to it twice now.  I adore the album. I think the album is thrilling in melodies and energy.  I do love the first track, very reminiscent of their experimental days in the '90s.  It's their best album in ages.

Archived