Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

U2 X Lady Gaga - “Summer of Love” (Out now)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Poissonche

Is she featured on the Extraordinary Mix of Ordinary Love or was it just a myth?

Whatever, Summer of Love is great. Even if Gaga's voice is just a sample of PI (:trollga:), they're a nice lil' touch.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, theahsfan said:

No one wants backing vocals... ugh why can't she just do a proper feature

she too expen$ive

PopBitch
1 hour ago, SadBoi808 said:

This song is enchanting I just deeply wish you could hear her more. :giveup:

I do, too.  And this is another song they premiered on the Joshua tour this year that I can't wait to hear it on the album.   Amazing song..  

PopBitch

Q.  I heard "Summer of Love," which was clearly about refugees.

The Edge:  There was a lot that went into that, but one of the jumping-off points was a CNN story about the gardener of Aleppo. It's about this guy who ran a garden in Aleppo that he kept going through the entire war. It was a political statement to the entire world that he kept this garden going. He was this deeply philosophical character and to him it was an act of defiance to grow flowers in the middle of Aleppo. He actually wound up getting killed in an air raid, so it was a very sad ending, but Bono was really inspired by his defiance. When were looking at that song, we decided that should be the focus geographically.

PopBitch
3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Is she featured on the Extraordinary Mix of Ordinary Love or was it just a myth?

Whatever, Summer of Love is great. Even if Gaga's voice is just a sample of PI (:trollga:), they're a nice lil' touch.

Don't quote me on this.  I will know at midnight.  But this came from some music site  I had never heard of.  I don't know if it's a myth or not. 

Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix) (ft. Lady Gaga) *bonus track*

Poissonche
5 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Don't quote me on this.  I will know at midnight.  But this came from some music site  I had never heard of.  I don't know if it's a myth or not. 

Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix) (ft. Lady Gaga) *bonus track*

I'm quoting you on this for no reason because I'm a free bitch.

youcantcatchme

Omg gaga's voice is transcendent, near the outro you can hear her quite clearly in the background. 

I'm bitter its not a proper feature...

Archived