💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer

sarahb

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Han Solo movie will not stand a chance at the box office....delete it fat Luscasfilm :emma:

Overall....the trailer looks like what the Justice League tried to do but WAAAY better executed and more dramatic...

Marvel wins again...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not in this century. Disney don’t even let Black Widow movie happen cos they think female superhero don’t sell toys. Let alone a gay one. Remember how they only started making Rey (Star Wars) toys when so many protests happen? :giggle:

Valkyrie is bi in the MCU

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

Valkyrie is bi in the MCU

They don’t show or mention of that in the movie, did they?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

sarahb
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They don’t show or mention of that in the movie, did they?

There was a scene that was cut of a woman walking out of her bedroom. Also Tessa Thompson said “There’s a great shot of me falling back from one of my sisters who’s just been slain, in my mind, that was my lover.”

But yeah nothing explicit was kept in. 

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, sarahb said:

There was a scene that was cut of a woman walking out of her bedroom. Also Tessa Thompson said “There’s a great shot of me falling back from one of my sisters who’s just been slain, in my mind, that was my lover.”

But yeah nothing explicit was kept in. 

Tbh, I am convinced those scenes are cut because of Disney wanting a family friendly content :giggle:

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Not in this century. Disney don’t even let Black Widow movie happen cos they think female superhero don’t sell toys. Let alone a gay one. Remember how they only started making Rey (Star Wars) toys when so many protests happen? :giggle:

Black Widow movie is already slated. 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Black Widow movie is already slated. 

Actually not really, that news about her finally getting a solo movie was first heard in 2016 and no news since then, and that is so odd especially when they already have plan for Phase 4 which will be open by Spider-Homecoming sequel. They even already gave it release year (2019, just shortly after Avengers 4) (source: m.ign.com/articles/2017/06/27/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-will-be-the-start-of-the-marvel-cinematic-universes-phase-4) But there are no news at all about BW. So, until they show what’s the phase 4 full line up are like, Black Widow movie is only empty promises to me tbh.

sarahb
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Actually not really, that news about her finally getting a solo movie was first heard in 2016 and no news since then, and that is so odd especially when they already have plan for Phase 4 which will be open by Spider-Homecoming sequel. They even already gave it release year (2019, just shortly after Avengers 4) (source: m.ign.com/articles/2017/06/27/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-will-be-the-start-of-the-marvel-cinematic-universes-phase-4) But there are no news at all about BW. So, until they show what’s the phase 4 full line up are like, Black Widow movie is only empty promises to me tbh.

There was a new recent rumour about a Black Widow movie because at a convention panel in Brisbane (which I was supposed to be at until my friend decided she didn't feel like going :crossed:) Stan Lee said something about a new Black Widow being planned or something. Take it with a huge grain of salt though since I don't know how much he actually knows about what movies are being planned/developed. 

Archived