💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga going to perform those singles again?

Rifek

Featured Posts

I mean: Marry The Night, Judas, Do What You Want, G.U.Y.

As we know she used to scrap ARTPOP singles. We were shook when she performed Venus and Sexxx Dreams during Coachella but cut Applause into sing-a-long remix.

MTN isn't performed during JWT but she sang it at that Russian wedding so it's not totally scrapped :laughga: but we still miss it during her actual shows. 

You and I was performed during one JWT show + she keeps it for bigger performances with piano usually.

I would love to hear her vocals and watch her interpretation of those songs nowadays.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

PrinceOfTheStorm

Eh, Eh and DITD were kinda singles (select territories) so :classy: They need a shine besides backgrounds.

signing out

rumours

The real question is when we are gonna see her perform Million Reasons. 

She legitimately has never performed it live ever. 

Luckystef8
29 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I mean: Marry The Night, Judas, Do What You Want, G.U.Y.

As we know she used to scrap ARTPOP singles. We were shook when she performed Venus and Sexxx Dreams during Coachella but cut Applause into sing-a-long remix.

MTN isn't performed during JWT but she sang it at that Russian wedding so it's not totally scrapped :laughga: but we still miss it during her actual shows. 

You and I was performed during one JWT show + she keeps it for bigger performances with piano usually.

I would love to hear her vocals and watch her interpretation of those songs nowadays.

When I met her backstage at the artRAVE, I asked her why judas, teog, and mtn weren't in the setlist (this was the beginning of the tour), she said don't worry she'll be performing them forever so she'll prob bring them back soon

It would entirely depend on how her set list goes for the next album's tour and how many singles she has from that album.

The less singles she has, it opens up the room for those past singles. I think it would be cool to continue two deep cuts from past albums at each tour. But to answer your question...

she could cut Paparazzi/Lovegame at the next tour and do a single from BTW and another single from AP. There just isn't enough room anymore. Six albums in, she needs to start some of the Fame and Fame Monster Singles. Do a medley of Just Dance/ Poker Face and a shortened version of Bad Romance, maybe mixed into Judas. And cut Alejandro and Telephone.

Bradley

Absolutely. Considering she performed ScheiBe and Bloody Mary, both of which are non-singles at her recent tour, and Teeth, Sexxx Dreams and Venus at Coachella, I believe any song will be performed in the future as long as there's a demand. She knew ScheiBe and Bloody were fan favourites, and they got included in the tour.

I hope I get to see G.U.Y. live, it's one of my favourite dance tracks to bop to.

SILENT HILL

I honestly feel that there is a possibility gaga will just pretend do what u want didn’t happen for a while since there are not very nice memories associated with it :selena:

8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She knew ScheiBe and Bloody were fan favourites, and they got included in the tour.

I personally think she added them since she cancelled the Born This Way Ball’s US leg. It was still fan service but I think that’s why those specifically were chosen. 

Bradley
Just now, Doot said:

I personally think she added them since she cancelled the Born This Way Ball’s US leg. It was still fan service but I think that’s why those specifically were chosen. 

It made the show significantly more interesting so I like that choice. I hope some ARTPOP cuts get included in the future. Do What U Want with a proper arrangement would sound really good live.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I can see it......but not right now. 

She did perform Venus, Sexxx Dreams, Teeth and Speechless at Coachella.

Played YoĂź and I Twice this year: the benefit concert and JWT.

she played MTN once at the Dolby Theatre this year and was supposed to be on the Coachella setlist.

Judas was heard on the opening night of the JWT.

Scheiße was played at Coachella and the JWT cause it’s a Fan Favourite.

and Bloody Mary was added on the JWT setlist cause it’s a Fan Favourite 

I can’t see DWUW being played until the 2020's 

and G.U.Y. Could be an intro to Venus or have a short version of it, but not all the way through.

The point is.....that she doesn’t forget her songs (besides The Fame Songs : excluding the hits) and she’ll perform them in the future.

Mychal

teawhore
Just now, Bradley said:

I don't have a keyboard that types out the correct B.

oh. then the transgression is pardoned.

the ß is a German hard 'S'.

We would pronounce it Ss, as in Bass

♡ nyc ♡

Archived