šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Grammys Sabotaged?

Noah

Featured Posts

This isn't about Gaga but about Tamar Braxton, who recently got divorced from Vincent Herbert (Gagas A&R). She released her latest Project 'Bluebird of Happiness' a few months ago and it was often called one of the Top contenders in the R&B Categories. Shockingly, BBOH is the first Album by Tamar Braxton where no Single or the Album gained a Nomination. So, why was that?

The Music on BBOH is on the same standard, if not higher than her other Albums. The Ballad 'Blind' has gathered critical acclaim and Tamar has been serving amazing Vocals lately.Ā 

So... Could Vince or the whole divorce have sabotaged Tamars possible Nominations? I mean I was super confused to not see her up there on the Nominations list.Ā 

What are your thoughts?

Ā 

Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Ryusei

Obviously... why else would random songs by Jay-Z (who just so happens to be a billionaire hmmm...) be nominated in SOTY and ROTYĀ 

Musery

If this threadĀ isn't about the sabotage of Million Reasons,then keep it

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Lord Temptation

You could be right.

The Grammys in 2018 seem to be about putting women down unless you are a new girl under the age of 21.

Sausage fest and new barely legal girls.

Ā 

RAMROD

I don't think it is.

There are so much albums released this year, I don't even keep up that much anymore, let alone The Grammys. And her album isn't exactly mainstream enough to be recognized.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

TheWitness

Anybody else notice Katy wasnā€™t even nominatedĀ 

CTTR was snubbedĀ :nails:

Host Of Lyricasism

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I don't think it is.

There are so much albums released this year, I don't even keep up that much anymore, let alone The Grammys. And her album isn't exactly mainstream enough to be recognized.

Sis, it didn't leave the Top 10 on R&B iTunes since it's release in September and the Song Blind is in the Top 30 of the Billboard Adult R&B Songs Charts :(Ā It's doing better than her last Album, which had one Nomination.

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

PartySick

Tbh I didn't even know Jay-Z still made music. I thought he went full time business man with Tidal :selena:

So being up for 3 huge Grammy's really surprised me :selena:

šŸ’š

GypsyBabe

This thread just reminded me...

Do know what else got sabotaged? Million Reasons...:udidnt:

āšÆĶ›

GypsyBabe
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tbh I didn't even know Jay-Z still made music. I thought he went full time business man with Tidal :selena:

So being up for 3 huge Grammy's really surprised me :selena:

It surprised everyone who isnt Jay-Zā€™s accountantĀ :reductive:

āšÆĶ›

addictedtogaga
31 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Anybody else notice Katy wasnā€™t even nominatedĀ 

CTTR was snubbedĀ :nails:

cttr deserved more and more and more

Archived