Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

These two nominations are token nominations just to ensure Gaga turns up and does a performance. And also so they can use her name and image in all the promos. 

Pathetic Grammy sausage fest bastards can suck it. Boycotting the shitty ceremony. I know Gaga wont win.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
robboadam

Come on guys, did you really expect an album that didn't sell 'amazing' (though of course, it sold well) and didn't get 'amazing' reviews to beat out albums that were raved about all year?

I love Joanne, but I can definitely see its flaws and it's by no means up there with the best of music this year. I'm really happy we've got 2 nominations! Plus by not winning/being nominated, it'll hopefully make Gaga more determined to make better albums. Can't wait!

No SOTY or ROTY??! :duck: Wtf Grammys :oprah:

She better win this two or they are really cancelledTT. :madge:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

PlasticHo
38 minutes ago, Arturo said:

For anyone that has followed Grammy predictions since summer, the general field nominees should be very suprising. Ed missing is just wow. Gaga actually has a chance at Pop Solo now since no song in Pop Solo is up for SOTY.

After all the controversy over Adele winning over Beyoncé, doesn't it look like they picked the noms for Record, Song, and Album of the Year with that in mind? Poor lorde has no shot for album of the year, too risky for the voters.

YeehawKylie

While I'm underwhelmed with the SOTY and AOTY categories (though Lorde and Julia Michaels are pleasant surprises), I'm happy to see Lady Gaga get two nominations in two extremely competitive categories. The only bummer for me is that she is up against Kesha's Praying and Rainbow respectively (both of which should've been present in the SOTY and AOTY categories in my opinion...). 

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived