New Project In Need Of Graphic Designer or Artist

AJK273

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

This thread skskskskksksk:selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

:neyde:

He never said money was being offered for it. You say you're not trying to seem mean but you're getting so offended that he DARE ask a CREATIVE such as yourself to partake in a project that doesn't pay. We are a community on here and exposure on Gaga daily is something completely different than exposure on Instagram. There are billions of users on there and significantly less on here. Clearly when he said exposure he meant to the people of Gaga daily, not the whole world. 

4 hours ago, A hunty said:

Yeah he didn't, but someone asked which he replied: there isn't, and I'm not offended by it. FYI.

I'm just trying to make a statement, or try to give him information about how we Graphic Designers should get paid for work.

It's not easy being in the shoes of a graphic designer and pay is even far worse with  some clients low balling us.

Lastly, do you even realize how much time it will consume the work that he mentioned? Hunty please. 

4 hours ago, DaddyFranco said:

Hunt them all with the truth hunty!!!:firega:

Sorry guys I really didn't want this thread to just be an argument about paying graphic designers. I am simply just reaching out to see if anyone would be willing to participate that is all. It's not coming with an ill intention. In my mind I didn't think anyone on a GGD forum would be so expectant to receive pay, it didn't cross my mind so I am sorry for that. If you can't help that's fine but was again, just reaching out to see if anyone could give me a hand. :)

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

5 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

well here are some of my art

https://www.facebook.com/franklinguoart/

http://frankguo8.wixsite.com/franklinguo

I don't do a lot of digital works cause I'm still learning, but I do know Photoshop/Illustrator

but I'm interested 

Cool thank you your art is stunning. I will let you know soon if you can be of assistance :wub:

mucinex
10 hours ago, AJK273 said:

Sorry guys I really didn't want this thread to just be an argument about paying graphic designers. I am simply just reaching out to see if anyone would be willing to participate that is all. It's not coming with an ill intention. In my mind I didn't think anyone on a GGD forum would be so expectant to receive pay, it didn't cross my mind so I am sorry for that. If you can't help that's fine but was again, just reaching out to see if anyone could give me a hand. :)

Don't be apologetic. You did nothing wrong 

Have found a participant so stay tuned for when the project is revealed :)

ryanripley
16 hours ago, A hunty said:

Girl, first of all performance art is different from visual arts. Second, we didn't invest on college,  expensive computers and softwares just so that we wouldn't get paid. Lastly, this is your project and I doubt this will reach a broad audience which won't benefit the graphic designer. 

Yes, money might not be everything, but it can sure put a roof on someone's head and food on their table.

a concept: some people do creative work purely for the thrill of it

not every designer has a career in design, sometimes it's just a side hobby, you need to chill because your point is only valid when it's in context of a big company asking for free design work

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mucinex
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

a concept: some people do creative work purely for the thrill of it

not every designer has a career in design, sometimes it's just a side hobby, you need to chill because your point is only valid when it's in context of a big company asking for free design work

Exactly. The OP never said anything about being a professional graphic designer who went to school being a prerequisite. They just wanted to start a project utilizing some of the talent on this site. 

Fingerella
23 hours ago, AJK273 said:

I'm sorry too, if I sounded harsh. I just wanted to make a point about it, because graphic designers aren't taken that seriously as a career by most people. 

It really just ticks me off, when clients don't pay or miniscule our works. I'm sorry, that I took it personally upon your thread. 

Archived