Gaga at LAX airport in Los Angeles

Bysiek

Featured Posts

DirtyPonyRebel

Btw Katie didn't get a pic with Gaga and she started crying. :toofloppy:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just that when she was trying to be all classy and a good role model the media called her pretentious or thought she was being fake. Even though the media had a field day when she flipped off the crowd during the Mets game the public still eats it up and the ppl love her for being a badass, it makes her look more cool. Even though her fans love it when she's classy, the general public (her core demographic) do not relate to ClassyGa and it makes her look less cool. She needs to relate back to the general public again

I think gays tend to like their icons b---hy more than your average straight girl or guy. That partly why gays worship Madonna and the rest of the world ... not so much anymore.

Famega used fashion to create controversy but was sweet overall. The Mets game was uncharacteristic.

She's gonna be somewhere near Melrose Avenue doing production for the album. At least that's what one of my friend's told me. She's been right most of the time, but I could be wrong. :shrug: Still worth checking out.

Really? Going to leave in 30! Thanks! :hug:

Wait... Melrose and what other street... cause Melrose is long. :deadbanana:

DirtyPonyRebel

Really? Going to leave in 30! Thanks! :hug:

No problem. :hug:

EGOT2027

AxYfCuECIAEiRyx.jpg

How come she always makes a point of looking flawless in Australia and Asia and everywhere else. But she changes from her amazing dress to the bra and underwear in America. Ik it's hot here, but I want the press to see her looking flawless. Wear something like that SK dress here to start this era off right.

pink sushi

Just that when she was trying to be all classy and a good role model the media called her pretentious or thought she was being fake. Even though the media had a field day when she flipped off the crowd during the Mets game the public still eats it up and the ppl love her for being a badass, it makes her look more cool. Even though her fans love it when she's classy, the general public (her core demographic) do not relate to ClassyGa and it makes her look less cool. She needs to relate back to the general public again

Hmm...i guess that's true. A lot of people did call her pretentious and fake.....as well as being too "motherly"...

But I just really love sweet classy Gaga! I don't want her to go! :( I hope she won't be like this ALL the time from now on... :(

colours

that lip liner does not make her lips look bigger, just more like she applied it with a brick lol

Hmm...i guess that's true. A lot of people did call her pretentious and fake.....as well as being too "motherly"...

But I just really love sweet classy Gaga! I don't want her to go! :( I hope she won't be like this ALL the time from now on... :(

I dont think sweet and classyGa will ever go, even when GaGa dressed like a hooker or a badass she was always sweet during interviews and at her concerts. But I definitely think she is going to look more fierce this time around, at least for a while

RAMROD

Why people think she is pissed just because doing the finger and sour face.

She is getting a lesson from Victoria, everyone.

You just don't give that satisfaction and million dollar smiles to papz and ****. :hehe:

Good SlutGa is back. :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived