OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Covers I Will Always Love You

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Reality

Oh, imagine if she did the Whitney tribute instead of Christina at the AMAs :giveup: I know it wouldn't be realistic, but just imagine how much praise she'd get after slaying it :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

PerfectIllusion
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Oh, imagine if she did the Whitney tribute instead of Christina at the AMAs :giveup: I know it wouldn't be realistic, but just imagine how much praise she'd get after slaying it :giveup:

anyone would have been better than Xtina she was horrible..

Space Cowboy
40 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Dolly is ready to start receiving the additional royalties for the song that never dies. Record this Gaga

Good golly i didnt forget about miss dolly. Praise to the creator of the song. Both version's are stellar!

FameHookah

Xtina ruined it:selena:,

i hope gaga does a full cover one day, Jessie J and Arianna also slayed those songs.

WTF is MDNA

I don't know if she would be able to do that.... I mean yeah... she's the best singer of this (maybe previous already :toofunny:) generation, but still

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

She'd get more praise than what X Tina did, thats for sure:madge:  At least Gaga knows how to give a tribute properly, unlike Oversinging, screaming, off-key Oreo Spokeswoman 

End Racism Now

Archived