๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

news

(US Only) Lady Gaga Starbucks card - update

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

โ€œStarting tomorrow, November 28, shoppers who put at least $25 onto one of the cards will get a Spotify Premium trial membership and contribute to Starbucks' donation to the celebrities' charities of choice. Starbucks and Spotify have already promised $1 million total to be divided evenly among the three causes, so the collectible cards are just the whipped cream on top of the coffee drink for fans.โ€

where's the url for this?

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
35 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

Just bought mine! And turns out my sister bought one for me this morning for Christmas lol.

Howww did you do this, slap me with a link friend?

hpmcmill
18 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Howww did you do this, slap me with a link friend?

Hey! I just walked into Starbucks and they were on the gift card rack to purchase.ย 

OMG I gotta go after school to get my card :giveup:ย 

So is it $25 or is that just the minimum fee to get Spotify premium trial + donation?

DiscoStyx

i gotta go buy one! do we really have to load it with $25 though? or can it be less?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

CyanLights
33 minutes ago, gaganow said:

i gotta go buy one! do we really have to load it with $25 though? or can it be less?

At least 25

OMG I will forever love someone if they buy one and ship it to me, as they don't have it in Canada :( Seriously, I'll pay for it + shipping lol PM me

CyanLights
59 minutes ago, Robin F said:

I went today and they didn't have them at my location (in PGH) yet but I'll be keeping an eye out for sure!ย 

My stores had them but they werenโ€™t with the gift cards by the register, they had them on display on its own stand on the other side of the store

i literally got a cup of coffee and was leaving and saw them and had to go back upย :toofunny:

RAMROD
Just now, holy scheisse said:

I work there. Ours arrived today ND I took 3 Gaga cardsย :bon:

That's cheating :madge:

Will report to your supervisor

UKkW0y5.png

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived