💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

To all the haters of Fernando Garibay

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

ctherainbow

People hate Fernando?  His work with Gaga is one of the main reasons I fell in love with her music.   :sweat: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/25/2017 at 11:35 AM, BadJudas said:

Garibay = Redone > DJ Snake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > DJWS

Garibay is the same as Redone? They are better than DJ Taylor Swift? And DJ Taylor Swift is way better than DJWS?! I’m so lost or someone here sucks at math. 

On 11/25/2017 at 5:25 PM, iizwhoiiz said:

I don't hate him as a person, I think his productions are just very noisy in the sense of high-pitched noises he adds into the production, with the exception of few other tracks not on BTW. But I would assume that's how she wanted Born This Way to sound. It seems every track is "overproduced". But if she wanted it to be that way, I'm okay with that. 

Overproduced? Have you been to nightclub after eating a dope ass edible on Gaga night? That’s an experience. I felt everything!!!!  Judas is my DNA. 

YourCureness

Excuse me, Dance in the Dark is not Gaga's worst song. Jewel N Drugs exists for the reason.

And also, DITD is not her best song. Grigio Girls is her best song. :bon:

Glamourpuss
On 25/11/2017 at 5:21 PM, Ryusei said:

DITD is overrated

tumblr_inline_oqlegn8dSB1qais6x_540.gif 

While I don't think it's the best song and sort of think it's overrated myself. It brings back strong memories of the Monster Ball and the whole era of the Fame Monster. For me it's nostalgic. Perhaps that's why so many fans love it. 

Archived