music news

Cardi B's 2nd Single Coming Early December

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

I love her!!! Shes got a great vibe to her and I love that she doesn’t start drama with other artists. She’s a class act regardless of what her image is. 

“MotorSport” is currently #15 on the Hot 100 and I’m sure she will do good on the second single. 

lmao at "2nd single" she's BEEN dropping singles

cardi haters really can stay mad she won't be going anywhere soon , everyone ****s w her too heavy on a personal level

LordEnigma
46 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I think it's a bad song and many agree. Some think it's a cute bop and that's fine. Did I say your music taste is trash? No, get over your petty arse.

People say this exact same about Gaga :nails:

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

People say this exact same about Gaga :nails:

And I don't disagree. :reductive:

1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

It won't last long. Bodak Yellow isn't even a good song. I can't listen to her mumbling the words. It's as bad as LWYMMD. At least she's hardworking. I'll give her that. :reductive:

yeah funny how anyone who can type these words with that smug ass gif can say we live in a world of pretentious people lol

59 minutes ago, Ugly Boy said:

lmao at "2nd single" she's BEEN dropping singles

cardi haters really can stay mad she won't be going anywhere soon , everyone ****s w her too heavy on a personal level

2nd single as in from her next album. every single since bodak yellow has been a feature or someone elses song

1 hour ago, Matt Amor said:

She is truly illiterate 💀😷

Her grammar and spelling are not great; but, obviously, she can read and write. Shoo 

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

You'll flop tbh. One hit wonder.

um yea thats y shes getting 2 top 10s on the hot 100 next week. i want to be a flop like cardi too :reductive: 

29 minutes ago, Jed said:

yeah funny how anyone who can type these words with that smug ass gif can say we live in a world of pretentious people lol

A smug gif doesn't mean anything. In my context, it means 'my tea'. Overanalysing every aspect of a comment is what you guys do best. I dislike the song but I praise her for being hardworking. And I get called pretentious. That's why I hit back. Easy as that. 

Funny how you guys like to shade people with different opinions. Petty af :gaycat: 

Sweet Olive

My god, why do so many people want to see her fail? Do you want only one female rapper on the mainstream scene? Let her live.

Jewels n Drugs

We need a dislike option tbh some of yall are pressed.

OT: cant wait for her new bop

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

BeIIadonna
32 minutes ago, Sweet Olive said:

My god, why do so many people want to see her fail? Do you want only one female rapper on the mainstream scene? Let her live.

Spilled the tea :tea: 

Mirages

I don't have anything against her, I just don't like her song, maybe the new one is gonna be good?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived