Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your opinion on AJayII?

Caca

Featured Posts

I really like her reactions, however it kind of annoys me when she spends ages explaining the meaning of the lyrics, like sis we know what poker face is about :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

buttsicle
Just now, Citrine said:

Unlike you know who.

Dylan :selena: he seems to have a liking for pianos, violins and actual singing (rather than the 'talky' sort of singing you'd hear in Highway Unicorn, Heavy Metal Lover, etc. :selena:) but then there's Ajay who was vibing to Highway Unicorn yet didn't really like Heavy Metal Lover cus' she's trying to pick apart the lyrics more than the production - and HML is very hard to decipher :air:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Solitaiire
Just now, TROLLGA said:

Dylan :selena: he seems to have a liking for pianos, violins and actual singing (rather than the 'talky' sort of singing you'd hear in Highway Unicorn, Heavy Metal Lover, etc. :selena:) but then there's Ajay who was vibing to Highway Unicorn yet didn't really like Heavy Metal Lover cus' she's trying to pick apart the lyrics more than the production - and HML is very hard to decipher :air:

I don't like watching his reactions bc he dislikes really dumb things like electric guitars and he expects every song to have a deep meaning it's ridiculous:madge: 

2 minutes ago, PiNK said:

I really like her reactions, however it kind of annoys me when she spends ages explaining the meaning of the lyrics, like sis we know what poker face is about :selena:

I don't mind IMO, it interesting to see others point of view or understanding of the song

moonsago

You guys have to go watch JustTheVoice and also PopInCulture ( it’s the same guy on both channels ), he ACTUALLY KNOWS what he’s talking about when reacting. He loves Gaga as a performer and thinks she is an underrated vocalist but he doesn’t react much to her because he doesn’t get many requests so go and support someone who is educated about talent and don’t let me be the only one requestion Gaga videos cause I’ve been requesting Gaga on Sukkiri - Perfect Illusion for a month before he did it so pleaseeee support him and request Gaga, he is AMAZING go watch his Gaga reactions. 

buttsicle
Just now, Solitaiire said:

I don't like watching his reactions bc he dislikes really dumb things like electric guitars and he expects every song to have a deep meaning it's ridiculous:madge: 

His reaction to Kesha's rainbow is ridiculous :air: that's the video that drew me over the line cus he wasn't understanding the album at all cus all the productions kept putting him off.

WOOHOO YAHAA

yeah she seems to me the most genuine "reactioner" youtuber, like she doesn't overreact or praise/hate a lot, just give her opinion without bias. It's the only youtuber of this kind that I watch

That J

I enjoyed this and will watch other videos of hers after seeing this!  Loved her comments but mainly what this vid did was give me yet another reminder of just how FANTASTIC that album is. ARTPOP is a classic!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Am I A Girl

I can’t stand any youtubers reaction because they are ALWAYS the same! 

Her and every other youtubers reactions are always like this:

giphy.gif

FMVNyQZ.gif

Its hard to take them seriously because they act like that to every thing 

PrinceOfTheStorm

I like her, her reactions are a lot more open and she literally has discussions about what she gathers.

Now the thing about her reacting to old stuff, well not everyone listened to the “old stuff” or isn’t caught up on it. :trollga:

signing out

ShockPop

I like to hear what other people get from these things and if I miss anything (it's usually them missing stuff tbh). She's good and analytical but needs to calm down the whole... character...

Archived