Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
Sign in to follow this  
new music

My new song Attention is out now

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Hello everyone!

I have finally released my new song called ATTENTION! This song first came into creation back in June, and I eventually found time master the song about a month or two ago.

I hope everyone enjoys!

 

Fun fact: You can still hear a piece of the demo version at the very end.

I hope I can post my stuff in the entertainment section :selena:

Edited by Bloody hooker
A smart car hitting planet Jupiter aka close to nothing more than a speck of relevance
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

Charlie Puth found dead in a ditch 

this KNOCKS it reminds me of ARTPOP’s production and something azealia banks would rap over. you’re so talented :diane:

Edited by Dolce Vita

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleks

Did we all low key think of Charlie Puth when we read that title?:selena:

OT : This takes me back to the ARTPOP era tbh :giveup:

Edited by Aleks
Hello, Konichiwa, Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, Guten Tag
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody hooker
10 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Charlie Puth, is that you? :selena:

 

5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Charlie Puth found dead in a ditch 

this KNOCKS it reminds me of ARTPOP’s production and something azealia banks would rap over. you’re so talented :diane:

 

3 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Did we all low key think of Charlie Puth when we read that title?:selena:

OT : This takes me back to the ARTPOP era tbh :giveup:

 

Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I love it so much!! :hug:

I'm coming for Charlie's crown :sis:

 

I am happy that y'all love it  :sara:

A smart car hitting planet Jupiter aka close to nothing more than a speck of relevance
  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMSOPOP
21 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Hello everyone!

I have finally released my new song called ATTENTION! This song first came into creation back in June, and I eventually found time master the song about a month or two ago.

I hope everyone enjoys!

 

Fun fact: You can still hear a piece of the demo version at the very end.

I hope I can post my stuff in the entertainment section :selena:

Loved it! Do you need a songwriter?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :firega:

I love it !!! Is it available for download ? aaand will you do more(maybe with vocals ?) ? 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J

Very cool.  I must say I have become a fan and I look forward to hearing your stuff!!  

Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avril Lavigne

This is great! Keep up the good work. :hug:

Edited by Citrine
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody hooker
4 hours ago, IAMSOPOP said:

Loved it! Do you need a songwriter?

Not at the moment, but I’ll keep your offer in mind ;)

4 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :firega:

I love it !!! Is it available for download ? aaand will you do more(maybe with vocals ?) ? 

There should be a download button on SoundCloud.

A smart car hitting planet Jupiter aka close to nothing more than a speck of relevance

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMSOPOP
1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

Not at the moment, but I’ll keep your offer in mind ;)

There should be a download button on SoundCloud.

I was asking for a friend who lives on my sofa. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×