šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I am Shooketh again!...

Citrom

Featured Posts

Imagine eating your meal and hearing Gaga screaming through the speakers about how it's all a perfect illusionĀ 

blackpink

Iā€™ve actually heard Joanneā€™s album tracks a few times in public, strangely enough.Ā 

Ā I heard Sinnerā€™s Prayer in TK Maxx, A-Yo in Accessorize and Perfect Illusion in Waitrose :rip:Ā I was SHOOK

I believe that Lady Gaga songs are played more around the holiday season. :nails:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I work at McDonalds and Joanne, Sinners Prayer and Million Reasons (KVR Remix) is on the playlist

and lately every time I get in the car I hear her on XM Radio (Specifically Venus3)Ā 

This week alone I heard LoveGame, Applause, Alejandro, The Cure (many times), Million ReasonsĀ and Bad Romance on there.

Not to mention they use Gaga's song Venus for their radio transitional promotion!

Ā 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Glamourpuss

I wouldn't be able to stand still and act professional if Perfect Illusion came on in my work place. *swinging mic emoticon*

Archived