185 members have voted

1. 1. .

Featured Posts

Arturo
7 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you made me do x2

And you complained that Perfect illusion was repetitive but like this nonsense:madge:

I never used the word "repetitive" to describe perfect illusion. Ever. I've only commented on it being a horrible choice for a lead single. 

LWYMMD is not good btw. Doesn't take away from Witness being garbage. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I never used the word "repetitive" to describe perfect illusion. Ever. I've only commented on it being a horrible choice for a lead single. 

LWYMMD is not good btw. Doesn't take away from Reputation being garbage. 

I meant 'you' as in the banbase. When P.I dropped, some of the fanbase complained that it was too repetitive

I dont want to risk getting another WP, so all I'm going say is

Witness >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reputation

End Racism Now

Arturo
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

I meant 'you' as in the banbase. When P.I dropped, some of the fanbase complained that it was too repetitive

I dont want to risk getting another WP, so all I'm going say is

Witness >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reputation

I wasn't one of those people. Sorry to disappoint.

If I had to pick one Witness. Witness showed Katy take some risks and grow artistically where as Reputation was just the same old subjects and the same sound

RAMROD

It is obvious tbh that #𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 miles better. It is endearing. It is way more well composed and organic. 

Witness is so tired sounding. It is just her same sounds that she does since 2009 all over again. And people are over it, hence the sales are really low. Gimmicks and props can go just so far tbh.

Also, these phenomenon in this cult site suddenly defending KP since when TS about to release #𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 are very hysterical to me. Especially many of you are the same person who said lots of things and kiis with each other when Witmess flopped earlier this year. 

Well, until KP next album where you’ll start being messy about her again, as always. And yet, you are the one who called TS a snake. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is obvious tbh that #𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 miles better. It is endearing. It is way more well composed and organic. 

Witness is so tired sounding. It is just her same sounds that she does since 2009 all over again. And people are over it, hence the sales are really low. Gimmicks and props can go just so far tbh.

Also, these phenomenon in this cult site suddenly defending KP since when TS about to release #𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 are very hysterical to me. Especially many of you are the same person who said lots of things and kiis with each other when Witmess flopped earlier this year. 

Well, until KP next album where you’ll start being messy about her again, as always. And yet, you are the one who called TS a snake. :giggle:

We're comparing albums not the artists themselves. :)

Mirages

Oh boy not at Witmess winning the poll, we all know which of these albums is better it's the album that at least makes a little sense, has a great marketing, some good songs on there and a video that shooketh the whole world, while with the other one the only thing we witnessed was a reputation downfall of Kety Purry :classy:

Y'all can hate on Taylor all you want but Repootation is clearly the superior album in this case.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Both albums are mediocre at best. But reputation is more cohesive than Witness. reputation has some great tracks like I Did Something Bad and Delicate. The lyrics are also far better than Witness. However, both albums have such squeaky clean yet boring and generic production from Max Martin. Thus, none of them deserve to slay. :gaycat:

smokingthemall
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

tbch, Witness didn't sell as much is because of her look, end of story. comparing her sound on One of the Boys to Witness is a complete hit and miss. One of the Boys is straight pop-rock and Witness is more electronic

Spoiler

if the album era/cover looked something like this

248171496765606.jpg?itok=hxdwVB9-

... the album would have done fine

Witness has more than single worthy songs on it.

chase your big, beautiful dreams

In Reputation i like 11 songs but Witness only 2 songs :toofunny:..that doesn't mean witness is bad. It just a matter of personal taste...

Archived