đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Products Black Friday Deal

jayzer

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity
17 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

honestly does the perfume smell pleasant and is the electric toothbrush soft and nice to use ?

The perfume smells amazing. 

The toothbrush, I have never used it. But doesn’t look that soft. I have it more like a collection item. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
20 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

honestly does the perfume smell pleasant and is the electric toothbrush soft and nice to use ?

I used that tooth brush as a kid and I liked it 

WIsh Eau De Gaga has a Black Friday deal. It’s the superior perfume (if we can even call it a perfume. 

However id y’all want EDG, it is VERY cheap on amazon, eBay, any perfume store, etc. same with FAME. 

47 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

The perfume smells like Escada. Nothing special. They put more effort into the marketing and the stunning mini movie add than creating an unique scent. The bottle is GORGEOUS tough!

GagaMyBlood95
2 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

The perfume is so amazing, you'll love it!

Borislshere
2 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

Fame is the only fragrance I actively buy. It smells AMAZING. I had the toothbrush but mine sang born this way and bad romance. To me it feels like any other toothbrush 

lavenderblondee

I got my Fame perfume back in like 2013 and I still have a little under half the bottle. I don’t use it much anymore but I used it everyday for the first 2 years and I’m convinced it’ll take me a century to empty that bottle:emma: I want the body wash though, has anyone used it here? I’m curious how it is.

huttont
8 hours ago, dopega said:

I searched "lady gaga" and found this :wtfga:

81oH5eqQNiL._SX522_.jpg

"Brush Buddies Singing Toothbrush Featuring Lady Gaga Born This Way and Teeth"

About the product

Features two hit songs "Born This Way" and “Teeth” :lolly:

Parental Advisory - Explicit Lyrics

Replaceable Brush Head

Replaceable Batteries

https://www.amazon.com/Brush-Buddies-Singing-Toothbrush-Featuring/dp/B008UJ28Q2/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1511342775&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=lady+gaga&psc=1&smid=AIZGZRUD5EU6X 

I have this...still unopened :whitney:

Just in case you have $6,679 you can get an original guitar autographed by  Lady Gaga with Inscription + proof of authenticity by UACC RD AFTAL. :excited2:

71fu-NOSC8L._SL1080_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Autographed-Guitar-Inscription-Display-Proof/dp/B00NY9CWB4/ref=sr_1_33_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1511464206&sr=8-33-spons&keywords=Lady+Gaga&psc=1

Battle For Your Life!

On 11/22/2017 at 3:50 AM, Supersonic said:

after two uses Born This Way sounded like demonic hell chants :chica:

I literally was just about to say that too. I got so scared by the end of the week trying to brush my teeth.

h9aw5Pl.gif

Pop Music
On 11/22/2017 at 3:31 AM, dopega said:

searched "lady gaga" and found this :wtfga:

81oH5eqQNiL._SX522_.jpg

"Brush Buddies Singing Toothbrush Featuring Lady Gaga Born This Way and Teeth"

About the product

Features two hit songs "Born This Way" and “Teeth” :lolly:

Parental Advisory - Explicit Lyrics

Replaceable Brush Head

Replaceable Batteries

I HAVE THIS :selena:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Archived