Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry receives a bomb threat

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mirages

I really don't like her for her attitude and was never into her musing that much, but damn poor Katy, I can't imagine...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
15 hours ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

every single one of you is so willing to drag her though.

if you defend her, be nice to her all the time.

she's trying to be herself, and bases like GagaDaily aren't allowing her to.

you just compared having an opinion on a popstar in a pop forum to suicide bombing. sit down

chaeri pls

Drin Lon
11 hours ago, Ugly Boy said:

are you serious ? ? ? only 3% of the perpetrators of violent acts in the US have a diagnosed mentally illness - that leaves 97% of completely "mentally healthy/stable" people committing/threatening violence . what are you going to blame that on ? 

First of all you're taking this way too personal.

And secondly, key word: diagnosed mental illness

diagnosed

Not every person with a mental illness / mentally unstable are diagnosed, actually most aren't, and that's the issue that the other user was raising. 

I understand that mental health is a very close topic to you but this is not a good way to approach the situation :hug:

12 hours ago, Ugly Boy said:

i dont know sis but you are which is ****ed up 

as i said above 97% of the perpetrators of violent acts ( that includes homicide ! ) in the US are totally mentally healthy / stable people so you just cannot say that violence stems from mental illness , and you ARE stereotyping because you're assuming the reason he wanted to kill ****ing katy perry was because he is insane and im not going to let my illness be stigmatized PLEASE quote me with some bullshit again

Ok well I cannot fathom how committing homicide leaves you mentally/stable :awkney:, your studies sound like they were based on individuals that had been previously diagnosed. I wish you the best, I’m done going in circles with you as you have proven to be a messy mam.

“I will fight anyone about anything.” :bon:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

elijahfan

Asshole. And telling the police beforehand? Dude, you don't want to blow yourself up - you just want attention.

16 hours ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

but why do you not like her?

what did she ever do? do can not like her music, that's fine, but hating someone who has donated millions of dollars to Puerto Rico and Mexico each, someone who has been on the forefront of defending the LGBTQ community, someone who has supported what she has believes in - i don't know how you can hate her

the fact that the person wrote saying "i dont like her, but..." theyre embarassing man

Xoxo Adriana

I'm actually worried for her! I hope she gets all the protection she needs, they should really take this threat seriously. Let's just hope this threat isn't true, nobody deserves to have anything blown up :ohno: Despite me always dragging Katy on this site, I really do hope it's all not true she really doesn't deserve that, no matter how much someone hates Katy Perry :madge: 

Xoxo Adriana
18 hours ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

every single one of you is so willing to drag her though.

if you defend her, be nice to her all the time.

she's trying to be herself, and bases like GagaDaily aren't allowing her to.

As I said before i'm not gonna lie i've dragged Katy a few times...however in a situation this serious I think all she really needs is love and support

Archived