Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry receives a bomb threat

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Cameron Royal
1 minute ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

but why do you not like her?

what did she ever do? do can not like her music, that's fine, but hating someone who has donated millions of dollars to Puerto Rico and Mexico each, someone who has been on the forefront of defending the LGBTQ community, someone who has supported what she has believes in - i don't know how you can hate her

i wasn't hating on her:neyde: i just don't like some of her music...?

cameronroyal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's one thing to not like her music, but trying to blow her up??? :wtf:

I'm sorry but this comment made me giggle so much.

OT: This is just awful. How could anyone possibly hate her that much? All she does is release music. It's her everyday job and she's doing the best she can. She's doesn't deserve to be killed for that. She's not harming anyone

14 minutes ago, 97 said:

This is one of many reasons why we need a better mental health system.

where did it say anywhere that he is mentally ill ? don't pin this on mental health 

Cameron Royal
1 minute ago, HolyFool said:

KP is rude sometimes, but she still doesn’t deserve to be blown up....yet

exactly how i feel about her. i don't hate her and i am not hating on her. i just don't like her sometimes!

cameronroyal

RAMROD

That is so overboard. Which fanbase this hunty is from?

Please don’t do bomb threat or acid attack or anything psycho like that. That is not OK.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LePetitGAGABLover
23 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's one thing to not like her music, but trying to blow her up??? :wtf:

I know this is serious but this part made me lose it:deadbanana:

OT: This is horrible:madge: Hopefully its not true.

PunkTheFunk
32 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

ironic coming from 'BLAST News' :toofunny:

sis

3GQM4_s-200x150.gif

12 minutes ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

what did she ever do? do can not like her music, that's fine, but hating someone who has donated millions of dollars to Puerto Rico and Mexico each, someone who has been on the forefront of defending the LGBTQ community, someone who has supported what she has believes in - i don't know how you can hate her

It's a free country (at least where I am) -- we can dislike whoever we want without justification :emma: Doesn't make this threat okay though -- I hope she stays safe.

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

KP is rude sometimes, but she still doesn’t deserve to be blown up....yet

was this really necessary

3GQM4_s-200x150.gif

SEXODUS
24 minutes ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

There's Katy Perry and Katheryn Hudson. We can drag Katy, make jokes about her music and career, but this is Katheryn being threatened with a bomb. It's a very different circumstance. It's not about the GP not liking her as public figure (which we are entitled to), it's about some imbecile having an obsession on her also as a private person. Nobody on here can hate her as a person simply based on the fact we don't know her, as Mariah would say. So yeah, even though I don't find her artistically appealing and very much draggable for some of her public choices, I hope she's safe in her own house.

Archived