๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a Luis Fonsi colab on LG6?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

You don't care about the huge success Gaga could have Latin America? This could be her Latin American comeback.

I wish she was HUGE here again, yeah. If they can make a genuine collab for her album, maybe yes. But a remix of a basic song? No! His new music is still charting so high thanks to Despacito but I guess he won't be so hugeย when she releases LG6

Iโ€™m on my Legacy Act era

I would never be here for a desperate chart-grab attempt at a collaboration, just. No. Let's have standards.

โค x โค

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

You don't care about the huge success Gaga could have Latin America? This could be her Latin American comeback.

She can collab with Shakira insteadย 

bloody g

Yes tbh, it doesn't have to sound as generic as echame la culpa (still a bop).

But new music is new musicย :emma:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

bloody g
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

She can collab with Shakira insteadย 

Shakira is lowkey in decline

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

I dont care about the success in Latin America, however, the Demi collab is a bop so I would love to hear Gaga do a latin themed song. She doesnt have to have success in Latin America.

End Racism Now

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I wish she was HUGE here again, yeah. If they can make a genuine collab for her album, maybe yes. But a remix of a basic song? No! His new music is still charting so high thanks to Despacito but I guess he won't be so hugeย when she releases LG6

But he's been big outside of English speaking countries long before Despacito.ย 

And yeah, I was suggesting a genuine colab

rumours

UncomfortableJollyBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif

ย 

To be serious, probably not.ย ย I just donโ€™t want her to sacrifice standards.

However, if it fit with her vision for the song, I suppose I could be fine with it.ย 

NIghtmareElm

I would delete the track and ask MIB to make me forget that I ever heard it. ย I'd be up for a Camila Cabello track though.ย 

Luzaleja

No. As much as I want Gaga to be successful here again, and for her to come on tour to my country, I don't want her to do reggaetonย :sis:

I used to enjoy his music, but now him, as well as the rest of latino singers, are all doing reggaeton and I'm tired of it.ย :saladga:

Maybe if he goes back to his ballad soundย :poot:

Fernster7

Shakira and J Balvin are the only latin artist I want Gaga to collab with. So excuse me no.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived