opinion

What genre would you like Gaga to try?

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/21/2017 at 5:42 PM, Born To Slay said:

I'd like her to do a Spanish song, I want her to do a song with Luis Fonsi and get a Spanish smash.

lol Luis fonsi is far from being the most popular Latin American act out there. He’s lame af and just lucky he got that idiot beaver in his song

if anything gaga should do a song w shakira or maluma or ozuna or daddy yankie etc

Ken Zahn

Vaporwave or synthwave full out 80s!! With the new wig she's been wearing, this would fit perfectly!!!!!

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, Gay said:

lol Luis fonsi is far from being the most popular Latin American act out there. He’s lame af and just lucky he got that idiot beaver in his song

if anything gaga should do a song w shakira or maluma or ozuna or daddy yankie etc

I like Fonsi's voice tho, I'd be here a duet of them featuring Daddy Yankee

12 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I like Fonsi's voice tho, I'd be here a duet of them featuring Daddy Yankee

Nah lol gaga should stay away from that lame 

Lady Gaga ft. Bad Bunny. (Reggaeton LatinoGa).

By the way, Bad Bunny has recently been saying his people is trying for that collaboration to happen.

Spoiler

It's not happening :derpga:

Expect something like this: 

JohnWayne92

The only way that I want LG6 to be ARTPOPs little sister is if she ventures into different genres, like ARTPOP. 

Trap, Rock, Funk. 

Keep everything dance oriented, but rooted in another genre. 

She always does great in R&B, and I know that she can do rock. The arena rock sound of MANiCURE and the sound of Diamond Heart works great with her. At the end of the day MANiCURE would be a better fit for the general public. 

I love the Trance vibes of So Happy I Could Die and ARTPOP. I don' think a straight EDM record would be best for her. Maybe ease back into it? Be light with it. If we want radio success, stuff like The Cure is what she needs to put out.

Something that feels like this

The Cure

Just Dance

Monster

Do What U Want

Hey Girl

Poker Face

Venus

So Happy I Could Die

Nothing on but the Radio

Reloaded

Telephone 

Applause

She could have a few features, like Rihanna on a trap song, Bruno Mars on a funk song, Beyonce because we need the 2nd coming. It's cliche, and obvious, but would that be terrible for another radio friendly and general public loving album that keeps us on top?

3 hours ago, NecroManny said:

Metal please. 

She killed it with Metallica 

This so much.

Btw, just got M&G tickets for Nightwish in Philadelphia in March.  Omg, I better buy a shirt.  Don't miss their tour!

I live outside the space time continuum.

moonboywow

Let her just move out of America and out of this wretched, judgmental country so she can flourish. That’s what genre I want. 

blackthorns

My top pick would be heavier rock (In This Moment style-she can do it vocally, but I could see why she wouldn't want to do an album like that). But my other picks would be witch house or some 80's inspired pop and rock. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Archived