Gaga: No New Music Coming Soon

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 hours ago, vampire grin said:

she wasnt really "annoyed", but she did seem a little upset about it. i think she just wanted to share it with that group and was kind of disappointed that everyone found out and starting crazy speculations

i'm sorry but did she truly expect it to stay as a secret?

if she didn't want that information to be spread around then she should have told fans she trusts or kept it behind the scenes

200.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

doppelganger
10 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

lol 'Christian' and DJWS were literally posting Instagram of them recording and mixing music and teasing the hell out of us what do they want us to do with that information :toofunny:

They’re (and by proxy Gaga) telling us she’s... actually recording? Doesn’t mean the song will come out in a week. 

Gaga put an image of her recording Joanne 4 months before PI - going by this, the next song will be released in March. 

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

lol 'Christian' and DJWS were literally posting Instagram of them recording and mixing music and teasing the hell out of us what do they want us to do with that information :toofunny:

Yeah and we all know those pics on Christian's account came from Gaga

Thinking Gaga has no power on what is posted about her working on new music is being deluded

monketsharona
2 hours ago, vampire grin said:

she wasnt really "annoyed", but she did seem a little upset about it. i think she just wanted to share it with that group and was kind of disappointed that everyone found out and starting crazy speculations

It has no sense tbh, she knows that her things she teases backstage ALWAYS leak online...

SHE wanted to tease, or she wouldn't have said a thing about it

AND LOOK AT IT THE ONLY TRUE RUMOR IS SO BAD AND RUDE FOR USSSS

GAGA

GAGA TAKE BACK WHAT U SAID U’RE RUDE :selena:

Carmine Morriello

Mirages

I'm only reading this threads for fun and to see others meltdown, anybody else? :ladyhaha:

@BloodyGlory good sis back me up on this one please

I'm the bitch that's fragile

7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I'm only reading this threads for fun and to see others meltdown, anybody else? :ladyhaha:

@BloodyGlory good sis back me up on this one please

I don't know what I don't know what I don't know what to do

Baby I don't KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

melodichard

If this is the case, DJWS shouldn’t have been saying anything regarding new music on Instagram. This is just going to turn into ARTPOP 2.0 in terms of its reception by fans and public because people are going to hype it to another galaxy of expectations :toofunny: I would prefer if one day if an announcement just dropped via Gaga such as Perfect Illusion’s release than this year worth of pointless hype through social media by her team. Look at Beyoncé and Taylor Swift - they are silent about their releases until it comes out, and this appears to do wonders! 

EDIT - And I’m not blaming Gaga at all for singing backstage. That’s totally fine. But DJWS needs to stop whatever he is doing on instagram. Let the music speak for itself man. 

Evan Peters
38 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm sorry but did she truly expect it to stay as a secret?

if she didn't want that information to be spread around then she should have told fans she trusts or kept it behind the scenes

200.gif

it's not that, it's the fact that ya'll reach out ya asses and create a mountain out of a molehill any time gaga discusses music. it's delusional to think we were getting music anytime soon

emma roberts is an abuser

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

it's not that, it's the fact that ya'll reach out ya asses and create a mountain out of a molehill any time gaga discusses music. it's delusional to think we were getting music anytime soon

a standalone single wasn't that unrealistic tbh with all the teasing from christian and djws

to have all that after her mentioning "i might put out a side b" could only lead to mass speculation and they didn't have to do any of that

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived