Economy 53,166 Posted November 22, 2017 Author Share Posted November 22, 2017 4 hours ago, Melech said: Trend in Germany is changing. Birth rates are growing again I read an article about that. Refuges abd immigrants of the last few years may have more to do with that In any case the birth rate remains far below the replacements rate... u need a larger and longer sustained increase to say such a long historical trend is a changing. A few years with a baby bump doesnt prove it will continue or that it will get back up above replacement rate As for higher retirement age why not? Your Country did it. Did they not raise it to 67? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,166 Posted November 22, 2017 Author Share Posted November 22, 2017 8 hours ago, Solitaiire said: omg 2011 Gaga released BTW and on 2016 Joanne does this mean Joanne is gonna increase Birth rates with DIC? I can already feel the growth in population On 2017-11-20 at 11:10 PM, PunkTheFunk said: The trend of decreasing births begins when Born This Way was released Gaga's impact Guys this trend of falling birth rates is decades old it didnt start in 2011 2011 to 2016 is simply the time range of the latest completed census Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,166 Posted November 22, 2017 Author Share Posted November 22, 2017 18 hours ago, Driezewies said: was gonna say this, inb4 some catholic extremists blame the gays "IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT" Catholics are like so lax compared to most religions tho. The majority of catholics I know never go to church or take their beliefs that seriously Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 Seems to me that there are fewer people seeking to get married, and have families, these days. I guess it is why population rates have been declining for a while now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pacify Him 9,073 Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 The gays ha impact I’m getting on your nerves Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
blueberry kisses 10,274 Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 On 11/21/2017 at 1:22 PM, Born To Slay said: I can see why. Children are expansive. If I get a job and have a house and family. I'll have semi-little disposable income. But if I just get a small apartment and no kids, I'll be able to have a sizable amount of disposable income. **** children. I'll keep the money. Same here. There are way more things I’d rather spend $230,000 on. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.