Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
interview

Lady Gaga and Madonna's 5-Year "Feud" Is More Complex Than You Think

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

At this point the only people fueling the 'feud' is Madonna stans, and a few monsters here and there. I'm much more interested in the theory that they could be hiding a secret love affair since 2012 and have been using this feud to throw us off their path

... spill sis

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally

Bit of a basic article, of course Gaga has been influenced by Madonna. I think that's a good thing. Not bothered about feuds, none of my business. We can appreciate both.

23 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Big drama over a song, when there are millions of songs that sound alike and nobody talks about them. HA  

THIS!

Glamourpuss

Ok, knowing what we know about the "feud" between these two... who laughed when Madonna fell down those steps at the Brit Awards? :ladyhaha:

3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Ok, knowing what we know about the "feud" between these two... who laughed when Madonna fell down those steps at the Brit Awards? :ladyhaha:

That wasn't funny:awkney: Imagine if that happened to Gaga, would you laugh at her?  

scallywally
8 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

What???!! OMG. Who would laugh at anybody hurting themselves? esp if you don't know them.

The woman was in pain and still pulled the performance off. She was in hospital after, that's really cruel.

xoxo Craig
On 21/11/2017 at 2:30 AM, PartySick said:

Amazing that out of the entire documentary, this is what they decide to latch on to and write an article about :poot:

We love a drama I guess :poot:

The media loves the drama. It lives and breathes on it. If we dont give these things the attention that they want, hopefully it will die out:madge:  And we all thought Katy and Taylor's feud was tiredsome, yet the media still talks about this?:madge:  I think everyone knows my opinion on Madge but its late with these articles

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
On 21/11/2017 at 9:05 AM, gabrielflorin01 said:

Can media shut the f*** up once? This is not even a feud, they made it one.

This, and now the feud needs to die:madge: 

End Racism Now

Irrelevant
8 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

no one but you and @Craig Barnes maybe :kara:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

xoxo Craig
Just now, Irrelevant said:

no one but you and @Craig Barnes maybe :kara:

That was the highlight of the Brit awards that year... especially since all the news outlets covered it:ladyhaha:

End Racism Now

Archived