rumor

Rumor LG6 Lead Single

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MichealScott said:

That hooker is my mother

tenor.gif?itemid=5305197

Ā 

Then your mom needs to sleep her way to some juice. We need to know what's going on with LG6.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mitchey said:

Wish this were true, I need 80s disco funk from Gaga so damn badĀ :giveup:

That's honestly all I want in life.Ā 

Grigio Guy
4 hours ago, joannester said:

Gaga would never reuse 3 year oldĀ tracks that didnt make the cut to start a new era right before a movie era...

I think heĀ meant ā€œTEAā€ as in ā€œINFOā€

Religion is a product to sell.

MichealScott
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Then your mom needs to sleep her way to some juice. We need to know what's going on with LG6.

I tell her rn

CautiousLurker
5 hours ago, Monsterious said:

y'all still believing this after yesterday's fiasco?

It's a statistical inevitability that one of these days, one of these rumors will be true, so the only logical conclusion I can make is that we should believe in every single oneĀ :interestinga:

Duella Dvil
5 hours ago, joannester said:

Gaga would never reuse 3 year oldĀ tracks that didnt make the cut to start a new era right before a movie era...

You and I was 3 before it was put on an album, just throwing that out there

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Haroon
6 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

STOP.

@HaroonĀ Is there a wayĀ we please permaban/immediately close down these threads unless they have come from a PROPER source?Ā 

What is a "proper" source though when it comes to a rumour? :sweat:Ā I think it's best just to prepare yourself with many pinches of salt before entering any type of 'Rumour' thread, like personally (not from a mod standpoint) I don't even enter those threads because I've been fooled enough :rip:Ā 

If people want to discuss things they've heard from Twitter/Instagram/etc then they're in their right to make a thread about it, as long as it's posted in the right section really and tagged and titled appropriatelyĀ :S

NintendoMONSTER

We still believe a guy that made a rumor about the AMAs before and was proved wrong?Ā 

This fanbase...Ā 

While performing a new song during AMA's had a little chance of happening, releasing a new single from a new album just before ASIB makes absolutely no sense.

Chill, girls, this not going to happen. Especially something like disco/funk album, everything we ever wanted sinceĀ I Want Your LoveĀ :madge:

ordinarynam1310

idgaf about the time i can wait for 2 or 3 yearsĀ i just need her to release an 80s disco/funk album that's all i need because i ****ing LIVE for that cover of I Want Your Love.Ā 

PlanetChromatica
7 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

You and I was 3 before it was put on an album, just throwing that out there

Gaga didn't write You and I in 2008Ā :huh:

The song had been sung on TMB for almost a year before the album was released yes, but it wasn't 3 years old.

DawnNutella

Yasss!! Another rumor that we can all wait Ā for and look forward to and get upset when it doesn't happen, even though we knew it probably wouldn't but we still held onto false hope that maybe it would!Ā :selena:

15 hours ago, Stef said:

Everytime I comment in these threads I always say something that lands me a WP but today I am a woman of god and I'm just gonna kindly ask you to delete this, fat xx

THis blew up omgĀ 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Archived