Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor LG6 Lead Single

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

Honestly, I think warning points should be issues for any threads with "twitter insiders".

bqZpW.gif

Loving this concept. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

How can I confirm this rumour?

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's friend's dad's secret hooker low-key works for gaga's team and wanted to let us know LG6 is coming in 2018 which is as predicable and obvious as what Katy will do for KP5 :lolga: nice one fats, lets all just stream The Cure and get on with finishing our LG6-less 2017 :poot: 

PanPikus

Of course it's true!
The title is going to be "Christ the Redeemer"

Spoiler

Leaked scene from music video below

Spoiler

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

MercifulAir

My eyes have never rolled so hard in my life. Apparently nobody knows how to learn a lesson. I'm gagging y'all. I can't wait for meltdowns. 

48 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

How can I confirm this rumour?

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's friend's dad's secret hooker low-key works for gaga's team and wanted to let us know LG6 is coming in 2018 which is as predicable and obvious as what Katy will do for KP5 :lolga: nice one fats, lets all just stream The Cure and get on with finishing our LG6-less 2017 :poot: 

I think I know that hooker too

Daenerys

Ready to 

MELT. 

THE. 

FCK. 

DOWN!! :excited2:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Michaelandro

Can someone please make a thread or some kind of a separate section of this cult site for twitter insider rumor threads because this is really getting too messy :madge:

Archived