💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation outsells 199 albums COMBINED!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Cause why the **** not. This album is full of bops. Million times Better than any album released recently. Haters gonna hate while Taytay keeps on winning. :bon:

Excuse me, Blue Lips says hi :bon:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I think premium services for Spotify are best found on the mobile app. Most of my friends switched to premium because of the app.

I tried the premium when they gave me 1 month free, I didn't see a big difference that really worth paying for it..

But don't listen to me, I'm a particular buyer, I pay as cheap as possible for the unnecessary things so I can save money and buy the great things..:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
Just now, River said:

I tried the premium when they gave me 1 month free, I didn't see a big difference that really worth paying for it..

But don't listen to me, I'm a particular buyer, I pay as cheap as possible for the unnecessary things so I can save money and buy the great things..:laughga:

I just like that you can download music and not need to use data.

5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I just like that you can download music and not need to use data.

Yeah this is the good thing tbh,

I'm not listening to music with headphones outside because of a personal reason, so when I listen it's always with wifi so I don't need this feature..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PlasticHo
21 hours ago, Harry said:

Seems like a pretty huge statistic to overlook, doesn't it? They normally note when the #1 album outsells the entire top 10/20 etc, I feel like outselling the rest of the top 200 is a pretty enormous headline opportunity...

But I just read that this is pure sales only, without SPS? Which would make more sense. Though still pretty shocking that the top 200 albums in the US are probably selling well under 1m copies combined on a week-to-week basis.

25 Sold More than Twice the Combined Total of the Nos. 2-100 Titles on Top Album Sales Chart

I'm assuming she easily outsold the whole top 200.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6777959/adele-25-historic-chart-numbers

3 hours ago, PlasticHo said:

25 Sold More than Twice the Combined Total of the Nos. 2-100 Titles on Top Album Sales Chart

I'm assuming she easily outsold the whole top 200.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6777959/adele-25-historic-chart-numbers

Oh welp well that makes more sense with 3m+, thanks for the info! Point still remains tho, 700k for the entire top 200 is absolutely dire. 

monsterdino
17 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

This is not accurate. It's pure sales not just physical sales

You're right, pure sales includes both digital and physical copies of the album sold. Not album tracks or streams though.

ty 

if she only sold 1,2M with physical imagine if u add digital then :selena: 

PlasticHo
4 hours ago, Harry said:

Oh welp well that makes more sense with 3m+, thanks for the info! Point still remains tho, 700k for the entire top 200 is absolutely dire. 

Yeah, very sad. It's crazy when some weeks can produce a #1 album with around 20k sales lol.

Archived