Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation outsells 199 albums COMBINED!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This is just taking physical sales into account, so both. Her physical sales are great, but they're trumping up everyone elses numbers to come up with a shocking figure. It would not be this way if streams (aka how music charts these days) were counted.

"when streaming consumption and song sales are excluded"

no its not lmfao do you think Rep got only 1,2M from PHYSICAL sales when she got 400K digital sales only from preorders from iTunes?? (she has 1,29M streams plus sales)

It takes physical and digital sales into account but not streaming

If i'm not wrong the album was not on the streaming services, which is one of the best strategies these days..

Why to give the album for free to everyone when you can just force them to buy if they want to listen to the album and then they can judge if they like it or not? this is how it was pre-streaming:selena:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ChromaticaPunk
3 minutes ago, River said:

If i'm not wrong the album was not on the streaming services, which is one of the best strategies these days..

Why to give the album for free to everyone when you can just force them to buy if they want to listen to the album and then they can judge if they like it or not? this is how it was pre-streaming:selena:

Some people pay for streaming :nails:

ok

edit: ok yes I'm salty RED DESERVED THESE NUMBERS!!!! Reputation is... ok, but RED!!! RED!!!

xoxo former stan-ish

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

She was on SNL. :awkney:

Okay one promo spot. Some artists struggle to sell that much after doing multiple promo spots.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

She was on SNL. :awkney:

Gagi was too during ERTPOP, hosting even :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

11 minutes ago, Blond said:

SLAY!WHEN WILL YOUR FAVE :bon:

Like I said on like 3 other threads, Adele is my fave :selena: 

Bad Monster Kid
2 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

Okay one promo spot. Some artists struggle to sell that much after doing multiple promo spots.

Totally agree but just wanted to point out she did do promo. 

Archived