💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Xtina's Whitney Tribute

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

So let's talk about Xtina's performance. Good or Bad? I have been seeing some backlash on social media. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

I love Xtina's but seriously I am disappointed as hell. Her singing was okay but those notes were just cringy :nails:

Grigio Guy

To say 'I Will Always Love You' was rough would be an understatement. I was cringing just as much as P!nk. SHE MISSED HER CUE WHEN THE CHORUS HIT

EDIT: But she looks so good. :lolly:

Religion is a product to sell.

thierryrreiht

She missed the cue for the Iconic "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

But all in all she did what she does best (or worse?) aka over-sing everything

aka BAD

TropicOfCANCER

I thought it was fine. Nothing mind-blowing, but certainly far from cringey. People just hate on Xtina for the sake of hating.

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, BloodyGlory said:

All the people who use the word "cringe" should try to achieve 1/1000000 of her talent

Nobody denying her talent. But her singing was giving me CRING and plus a HEADACHE. 

CautiousLurker

Why does she always feel compelled to break into her OooOooOOoooOOOOOoooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo...OOOOOooooos all the time :saladga:

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Nobody denying her talent. But her singing was giving me CRING and plus a HEADACHE. 

A couple missed notes don't define the whole performance. It's WHITNEY. Nobody does Whitney the way she did. Christina tried and gave an amazing performance.

TheRoof

i think she did a better job  here

oh well now she will go back to Oreo's and X6 will probably never see the light :selena:

RAMROD

Parton did it well as the OG. Whitney did it very well and make her own version. Hudson (Grammys 2012) did it very well too as tribute. Then Jordin Sparks (Billboard Awards 2012) did decent ones. Then we are automatically set the bar high cos XTine but she delivered just OK show. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived