💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bruno Mars Sweeps @ The AMAs

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

People love Bruno Mars image, even though I find him quite basic :usrs:  (24k magic is a good album tho)

The AMAs really don't mean much though lets be real :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
9 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the nominations were A MESS this year. it was basically American Male Awards

There were barely any females on the chart this year :selena: At one point there were only men in the top 10 :selena:

This is his 'peak' so. :rip:

It's the only reason he's selling out so many shows here in Australia

Don't worry, he'll stop being as successful shortly. 

SlayGagaloo
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

People love Bruno Mars image, even though I find him quite basic :usrs:  (24k magic is a good album tho)

The AMAs really don't mean much though lets be real :laughga: 

Yeah. Bruno is very GP-Friendly

Kendrick is 100% Sweeping at next year's Grammy awards anyway. he delivered both high quality and great commercial success

Over.

SlayGagaloo
Just now, Blake said:

This is his 'peak' so. :rip:

It's the only reason he's selling out so many shows here in Australia

Don't worry, he'll stop being as successful shortly. 

he's been at his "peak" since 2010... :duck:

Over.

RAMROD

He is one of the better choice for most of these noms, I believe. Congrats to ha tbh.

lady-gaga-bruno-mars-victoria-secret-fas

I am fine with that actually, and both Gaga and Yonce won their awards too. :sis:

And Kendrick won rap album :sis:

So, all in all it is decent tbh :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ZiggyZiggs
15 minutes ago, 2007 said:

lol they are, this is gagas 2nd AMA; she lost every award (except 1) during her peak, 9 nominations and 1 win (2009-2011).

well yes she did lose many awards but dont forget Adele was nominated too she won everything there is to win in 2012/2011 . she lost everything to Adele. at the AMAs, the Grammys basically everywhere. and she hasnt been nominated since until this year which she won.

7 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

or maybe the public chose to vote for other artists? :duck:

I highly doubt, gaga was on top at the time, you couldn’t go anywhere without seeing or hearing her name, snatching every award at every award show. 

8 VMAs in one night 

4 EMAs in one night 

3 Grammys in one night 

3 Brits in one night

But....1 AMA in 3 (gaga biggest) years? Yeah right :sure:

He's so overrated but at least he's more memorable than Alesia Cara or those other new acts so i guess it was expected.

7kNdvUU.gif

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

and Yeah, It's always been voted by the public... so it's really weird how she lost so many times 

anyway we can't say "if she got more nominations" cause like I said: "nominations are based on sales, airplay, activity on social networks, and video viewing". :shrug:

the artists shes lost to are Adele, JB, Swift I dont find it weird she lost so many times. theyre all HUGE artists with MASSIVE fanbases. again, the AMAs were a much bigger deal back then and everyone was voting. Her competion this year was Rihanna who hasnt released solo material since 2015 and Alessia Cara whos barely got a dedicated fanbase. 

5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

well yes she did lose many awards but dont forget Adele was nominated too she won everything there is to win in 2012/2011 . she lost everything to Adele. at the AMAs, the Grammys basically everywhere. and she hasnt been nominated since until this year which she won.

But then again, Adele sweeps at award shows whenever she decides to release an album.

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, 2007 said:

I highly doubt, gaga was on top at the time, you couldn’t go anywhere without seeing or hearing her name, snatching every award at every award show. 

8 VMAs in one night 

4 EMAs in one night 

3 Grammys in one night 

3 Brits in one night

But....1 AMA in 3 (gaga biggest) years? Yeah right :sure:

yes but she wasnt the only one lmao. Adele sold 20 million copies of 21, Bieber always had a huge ****ing fanbase, bigger than ours, and TS was selling a million copies of her album and she had a dedicated fanbse. Ya'll always forget how there are other artists who are also on top of their game. Gaga has been unlucky that way tbh. Theres always someone who come in last minute and steals her spotlight somehow

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

But then again, Adele sweeps at award shows whenever she decides to release an album.

yes lol the GP loves her, shes got a huge fanbase and shes probably the least hated artist of our time

5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gaga wasn’t nominated in 2012, no surprise since she didn’t release anything; but in 2011 AMA her and Adele only shared 2 categories. 

And I’m not talking about 2012 (her downfall year) or the Grammys a non-public voting award, I just used it as an example that during her peak she was snatching everything, the public and award shows loved her, but weirdly only got 1 AMA (a ‘B-‘-list award show) :oprah:

Archived