Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I Stayed Up For Nothing

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Yes, I stayed up for nothing. Talk about the perks of a Gaga fan!! Its almost 3am and I should have been fast asleep 3 hours ago:selena: But I was hyped to see what would happen. I knew nothing new (like a new song) was going to happen but I wanted to see how she changed it up. 

I thought it was good, especially the piano part. Thought her vocals seemed off/tired at parts idk:oprah: but the majority if it seemed great! I wish she'd done it all piano tbh

But this was a performance I could have watched when I woke up. I didnt and shouldnt have stayed up. But being a Gaga fan you just get so hyped up for no reason:selena:  This isnt a meltdown, although I had several trying to find a link that worked and my wifi kept playing up:selena: but rather than an experience of a Gaga fan eager to watch her perform.  The Cure is a great song and I love it to this day. So stream it and buy it, Christmas is right around the corner:tony:

Also, lets remember that Gaga only sang a few lines of that song backstage and people were getting hyped off of fake rumours, faker than Kim K's ass:bon: So please, dont go burning your stan cards just because she isnt releasing a single that 1. She never promised and 2. Only a few fans actually know what it sounded like (well a few lines anyway). Lets enjoy this performance and be greatful for what we get. Our queen slayed that tonight, looks and everything! We should be proud. I'm certainly proud of Gaga, and the fact my Wi-fi held up during the whole performance:tony:   Lets rejoice this moment by streaming The Cure, I will when I get a good sleep:pray:

Goodnight y'all! And remember, don't always believe twitter insiders unless Gaga herself or her team come out and announce some thing.:trollga:  

Stay sane you delusional people!

xoxo, Craig:tony:

Edit: So she won an award for best Pop/Rock female which I didnt know about because I closed the livestream right after her performance. Wow what a mess:selena: WELL DONE GAGA WE LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS

End Racism Now

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

You are the delusional one for having high expectations. She literally ONLY performed because she was winning the award. That’s it. 

TheCureinMalibu

YOU STAYED UP

TO SEE GAGA WIN THE MOTHERFVCKING AWARD AFTER ALL THE YEARS.

WELL IF IT DOES NOTHING TO YOU. THEN.

BYE.

:bye:

xoxo Craig
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Gaga wins the fvcking shjt WHAT DID U EXPECT?

What did she win?

End Racism Now

highbythebeach

Her look slayed, but I wish there was a new choreo and I wonder why her voice went a little flat in some parts of the adlibs, but she sounded amazing otherwise! 

At least I'll be able to say I have watched her live for all major events in her career. :selena:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Chris Evans

NEVER believe twitter insiders is what this fanbase needs to get drilled in their heads- they can go off about "promises" but really it's them blowing up their own rumors

it's still 7 pm for me so I didn't have to battle with sleeping :giggle:

Just now, Craig Barnes said:

What did she win?

best pop/rock female aka only thing she was nominated

7kNdvUU.gif

PrinceOfTheStorm

Yeah, this performance was amazing, just not as “stay up late” material as Paparazzi or Applause.

Frankenstein now rests with Act II, Venus TC and DWUW Video, Rosé and Paparazzi/Telephone Trilogy

signing out

xoxo Craig
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock.

What?! I turned off the livestream right after she performed:selena:

End Racism Now

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

"my fans think everything is cryptic" 
7kNdvUU.gif

THANK GOD!! YES!! THAT GIF

signing out