• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

Dayman

Immature + Reckless = Heavy Metal Lover. Now Im pretty sure that most of us enjoy that song. Heavy Metal Lover was also the last song made for Born This Way, so in a way it can be taken as a look into the the sosund of the next album. Remember that we also have been told that the album will explore the decay of the blonde superstar. Maybe the Immaturity and Recklessness will reflect the reckless behavior of superstars. I think that too many of you are overreacting screaming "I dont want to go back to Fame/Fame Monster GaGa" Which is rather ironic since so many of you have also expressed a desire for her to go back to being that way. All we have right now is a vague description of the album and the song "Princess Die". You all need to just sit back and wait.

Stephen

Immature + Reckless = Heavy Metal Lover. Now Im pretty sure that most of us enjoy that song. Heavy Metal Lover was also the last song made for Born This Way, so in a way it can be taken as a look into the the sosund of the next album. Remember that we also have been told that the album will explore the decay of the blonde superstar. Maybe the Immaturity and Recklessness will reflect the reckless behavior of superstars. I think that too many of you are overreacting screaming "I dont want to go back to Fame/Fame Monster GaGa" Which is rather ironic since so many of you have also expressed a desire for her to go back to being that way. All we have right now is a vague description of the album and the song "Princess Die". You all need to just sit back and wait.

Amen :golfclap:

I think its a good change but I hope to god its not a bunch of party songs even if they are like heavy metal lover. Also in no way do I want her to go back to TF/TFM. Thats.in the past, she needs to move forward.

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals

iMonster

I'm just sick of seeing people saying BTW was too inspirational, preachy etc. When I see that I just feel a certain way. Less mature doesn't mean generic, but I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how BTW is labeled mature in the first place. Lol

Electric Chapel? Bloody Mary? The Edge Of Glory? I'm just asking because I don't hear it. It's a step up from TFM and I want her next album to be a step up from BTW not declining back down.

We'll agree to disagree.

La Rosalia

I'm not here for a TF/M rehash and neither should any of you. I can't believe what I'm reading.

I'm just sick of seeing people saying BTW was too inspirational, preachy etc. When I see that I just feel a certain way. Less mature doesn't mean generic, but I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how BTW is labeled mature in the first place. Lol

Electric Chapel? Bloody Mary? The Edge Of Glory? I'm just asking because I don't hear it. It's a step up from TFM and I want her next album to be a step up from BTW not declining back down.

:tea:

Allison M

She's just talking a lot about d--gs and I hope that doesn't reflect the album or even appear as part of the album. It bothers me a lot.

But whatever floats her boat.

I GENUINELY believe that Out Of Control will be on this album, it fits with what shes saying here. lack of maturity. I guess im clutching at straws for OOC being reregistered on BMI

I think what she'll go for is the rebellious and out of control life of a celebrity. She's talked about fame, the darker sides of fame, and self empowerment, but never has really delved into the secret life of a celebrity in terms of what we see behind the scenes. This ties into private in public, element of crime, the decay of the popstar and immaturity and fun at the same time.

David Ward

I truly hope Living On The Radio will make it to this album. :ohno:

I think she might be alluding to how with BTW, it was like all the answers were there. If you feel like this, this is how you should feel instead.

Kinda like how TFM was the contrast to The Fame, the next one could be the contrast to BTW.

Miel

Although I kind of did want a more mature album, I wouldn't mind an IDGAF album. That kind of immature, ie "**** YOU" is better than partypartypartyrooock, you know? If it's a more rebellious, **** you kind of album than the writing potential is probably immense.

I guess I'll just wait another day for a heavy, political Gaga album. For now, I don't mind 'idgaf'.

We'll agree to disagree.

I'm starting to feel like we've spun one talk about the new album into so many things :sweat: I trust in Gaga that the new album will be a step up from BTW. At least I hope so! The direction from TF to TFM, TFM to BTW are all very progressive in the sense that she doesn't regress into previous works, and I hope she continues that.

3 points in and ready for more

HeavyPunkLover

YES YES YES!!!! I want your whisky mouth all over my blonde south! THIS IS WHAT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAH!

I truly hope Living On The Radio will make it to this album.

tumblr_m302v3n7Wx1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I GENUINELY believe that Out Of Control will be on this album, it fits with what shes saying here. lack of maturity. I guess im clutching at straws for OOC being reregistered on BMI

tumblr_m302v3n7Wx1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

tumblr_l9ky4lBZuw1qb4a6z.gif

NEW SONG LEAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! --> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sVionbrssEI

tumblr_lxp5y00zD81qjq55zo1_500.gif

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"