AMAs teasing some surprises

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

I HAVE RECIPTS:

OMG! Its true! she will acutally perform three new songs! Rose(ft Madonna), Frankenstein (RedOne) and Black Pearl!(Timberland and Justin Timberlake!

Gaga will release the music video after that. (for all three) Her next album witching hour comes next week too. It wont have its own tour though, cuz shes getting pregnant after that and its a snack for us cuz we have to wait verylong for LG7...

Recipts/Proof:

Spoiler

I am an acutal real insider and I am good friends with xoxoChaosAngle who confirmed it to me. In addition, my cat works for the AMAS

Spoiler

Sry but this is what Gaga daily looked like in theese weeks. Just messing sry ;P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wonder, what if they know that some people are hyped and get others hyped. I mean...it would give them more viewers. Free promo n stuff. But nah. They would never lie. It must be real. Frankenstein confirmd.

sipthistea

My sister that worked at Netflix, is now working @ the AMAs and she can confirm she's releasing Frankensteined and the new album called Souls. 

17 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Even though fans know what song she will be performing

tumblr_ohsl85DFEO1qac1soo1_500.gif

... and now i just sit in silence.

Katie14

Wont it mess with the flow of tonights show if she performs the cure 1st and then performs Diamond Heart and everything else? Is she still going to read letters? (she normally does before singing the cure)

Im really curious how everything will work out. 

Delusional Aura
42 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

My dad works at AMA's he told me its Rosé :selena: 

My father's father uncle who's son married the security guard working at the AMAs said it's Frankensteined.

VeO3V.gif

“Even though fans know which song she’s performing” lmao it’s almost obvious at this point that it ISN’T The Cure :reductive:

She will probably use the platforms or maybe even the bridges. That's probably the surprise.  

giphy.gif

The Sad and Shook icons aren't working for me. Fix it GGD.

giphy.gif

GagaMyBlood95

Can the AMAs just happen already so we can stop with all these hints or idk how to call them :awkney:

HauntingHollow

i swear that Gaga, AMAS, DJWS, insiders, all these people are doing everything they can to troll the **** out of us and cause the biggest meltdown ever :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived