Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Female Singers That Can Be A Model?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

MY HOLLY TRINITY TBH, MY 3 FAVES ARE GORGEOUS AF, I SWEAR ARIES WOMAN ARE HOT AND GORGEOUS AF, THE 3 ARE ARIES AND THEY ARE PURE FIRE

GAGA:  Receipts already in the OP

MANDY MOORE:

Spoiler

mandy_moore_hot-t2.jpgMandy-Moore-NBC-Universal-Photoshoot-201  beauty-black-and-white-fashion-girl-hair

Mandy%20Moore%20-%20Wallpaper-1.jpg

mandypeg.jpg

SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR:

Spoiler

sophie-ellis-bextor.jpg

article-0-1A43FC8900000578-758_634x475.j7b435a211e988e8a73e04020474c28a8.pngcf38d5ff8ce4cd3ff0b4e14cf86430ef--sophie

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
End Racism Now

Drin Lon

Beside Gaga obvi :firega: ;

Madonna

f06f80619655dc1b81450ab7261f4e69--madonn

88cb298f00bf29a6967a6114fc688f45--madonn

7199783.jpg?size=640x420

picture-30.png

p02mt58w.jpg

madonna.jpg

Y'all hoes think you're so edgy by disrespecting legends :madge:

And

Rihanna slays too:

20NOTICED3-jumbo.jpg

FRANK1991
1 hour ago, EvilCat said:

Namie Amuro 

genic4.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm going to miss her so much! :giveup:

She's freaking 40 yall! :icega:

btw her 19-year-old son looks hot even tho we only saw his back towards the camera but that body :lolly:

MFz82kI.jpg

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

AnnTakamaki
3 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

I'm going to miss her so much! :giveup:

She's freaking 40 yall! :icega:

btw her 19-year-old son looks hot even tho we only saw his back towards the camera but that body :lolly:

MFz82kI.jpg

Ik it like she doesnt age at all :giveup: i wish she take a break few years then come back but she said she already want to retired in her 20s so it not gonna happen, seeing all of the promo & support in japan for her really heart warming . 

P/s: her son is studying US and he seem want to break in the entertainment industry :gaycat:

FRANK1991
10 minutes ago, EvilCat said:

Ik it like she doesnt age at all :giveup: i wish she take a break few years then come back but she said she already want to retired in her 20s so it not gonna happen, seeing all of the promo & support in japan for her really heart warming . 

P/s: her son is studying US and he seem want to break in the entertainment industry :gaycat:

no way! Mommy Namie would allow his son to be in the industry!?!?

She's super protective of letting his son's face captured by the media, so no pictures of his face on the net at all.

super curios what he is studying in the U.S. ugh those college students wouldn't have the faintest idea that guy's mom is the pop queen of Japan lolol 

I'm buying her Finally album when it comes out in my country and hopefully go to her concert!!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived