FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 welp, that kpop fan remind me this bop and i felt like postin it that drop beat at 02:22 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 19, 2017 Author Share Posted November 19, 2017 looooove is energyyyyyy youre my energyyyyyyyy loooove is eneergyyyyyyyyyyyyy at my heaaaartt 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagz4Gaga 7,278 Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said: Oh dear Lorde nostalgia’s for geeks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Supersonic 49,376 Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 But that song wasn't commercially successful as well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 19, 2017 Author Share Posted November 19, 2017 1 minute ago, Supersonic said: But that song wasn't commercially successful as well hahahaahahahaha i know, i just wanted to post it and the gif 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 19, 2017 Author Share Posted November 19, 2017 btw, i think all of those girls are extremly gorgeous like i could be streight if i were in Asia surrounded with girls like them 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bad Kids 3,072 Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 wow i love his ass 1 hour ago, FrankGutz said: welp, that kpop fan remind me this bop and i felt like postin it that drop beat at 02:22 And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny 12,758 Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 OMG ICONIC I remember the K-Pop thread having a full on search for other songs, we found like 5 other unreleased songs I remember @Taylor bought their signed CD (I think it was you? It probably was) I like dancin', and ponies.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PoshLife 17,019 Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 Yaaaaaas CHI CHI! They had a few other songs, Love is Energy is probably my favorite but check out these two as well: The second one was the B-side to "Love is Energy". I think both are really good. 1 hour ago, Sunny said: OMG ICONIC I remember the K-Pop thread having a full on search for other songs, we found like 5 other unreleased songs I remember @Taylor bought their signed CD (I think it was you? It probably was) I got a signed copy too! Yeah that was really fun combing the internet for information about them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taylor 964 Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 3 hours ago, Sunny said: I remember @Taylor bought their signed CD (I think it was you? It probably was) I have like... their complete discography Pics here... and of course it was Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.