💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation Sales: 1.29M

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

The difference is Madonna was talking about real issues....lol I love me some Taylot but don't compare her to Madonna, just don't 

that's not me :emma:

3 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

That 50 Y/O Dude really needs some ARTPOP,BTW,The Fame,Joanne,TFM,The Cure & C2C In his life.

He clearly doesn't know what talent is :reductive:

Also don't drag down Britney! She actually makes good music compared to some albums *Cough* Witness & reputation *Cough* & Thats the tea :reductive: 

that's not me:emma:x2 i only found it

and i agree with both of you but the LWYMMD music video was clever and lit so she has some credit.......

still don't like the album at all tho 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
27 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Congrats, Taylor! Good thing is, Oops I Did It Again is unbothered as I said few days ago. :lolly: 

But honestly - this album almost sold as much as Britney and it’s in the streaming era.... that’s almost better tbh.

BeIIadonna
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

that's not me :emma:

that's not me:emma:x2 i only found it

and i agree with both of you but the LWYMMD music video was clever and lit so she has some credit.......

still don't like the album at all tho 

The Videos = :rockstar:

Album = :ladyhaha:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Queen! I'm happy that at least one pop girl survived. :rockstar:

Hide contents

Waiting for that second week drop though:bon:

i don't think so, her streaming numbers are coming :bon:

chaeri pls

Andrew2512

Just wait till she hit 30 and kids stop buying her albums . She'll struggle to sell 100K in a month unless she keeps singing about her crushes when she's 40. She's a talentless unattractive basic girl anyway.

brit4ever
26 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

But honestly - this album almost sold as much as Britney and it’s in the streaming era.... that’s almost better tbh.

It's impressive, yeah, but so is Britney's record. She sold 1.31 Million coppies when there were no Social Medias, YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Google, Smart phones, and only a small amount of people had computers and even less had Internet. Britney became a massive World Wide super-star with only her music and dancing. It was the people that were talking about Britney and that spread the word about Oops. Britney in the 00s>>>>everyone's peak this century so far(even bigger than Gaga, who was the only artist that got close to Britney's impact/exposure/success).

ProdigyARTPOP
13 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Just wait till she hit 30 and kids stop buying her albums . She'll struggle to sell 100K in a month unless she keeps singing about her crushes when she's 40. She's a talentless unattractive basic girl anyway.

why are some of you guys so bitter because of someone’s success :emma:

HausOfMiklaus
Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Exactly right. It's so bizarre. I'm sorry who are you to be so pressed like this? :laughga:

brit4ever
6 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

For real though, I don't get those people, Taylor havn't even shaded/treated Gaga bad ever. :gaycat: 

JohnWayne92
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Now imagine if the album was actually good. :bye::stalkga:

I mean, the "bad" songs are still good enough to be on the radio. I can listen to it without skipping a song. 

Runway
34 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

It's impressive, yeah, but so is Britney's record. She sold 1.31 Million coppies when there were no Social Medias, YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Google, Smart phones, and only a small amount of people had computers and even less had Internet. Britney became a massive World Wide super-star with only her music and dancing. It was the people that were talking about Britney and that spread the word about Oops. Britney in the 00s>>>>everyone's peak this century so far(even bigger than Gaga, who was the only artist that got close to Britney's impact/exposure/success).

So basically when people had no option but to BUY the album? :rip: 

scallywally
6 minutes ago, Runway said:

So basically when people had no option but to BUY the album? :rip: 

In the rain. lol.

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

YAS TAYLOR! I’m really surprised about how she’s hated by a lot of people but she’s outselling your faves.

I really love this album. I’m happy for her. :sara:

It's not that surprising considering her banter about certain issues and hypocritically making statements about drama. But good for her.

Archived