Just now, Delusional Aura said:

Better her than that mess witness 

now that is a fact

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally

Everyone could come up with every excuse in the world from Russian hacking to quadruple downloading to shes about to announce shes trans.

The girls got a hit on her hands, Katy, Pink ect all had their chances and didn't get these numbers so why pretend shes flopping?? Save your time, for bad or for good shes not flopping.

GypsyBabe
20 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

YAS TAYLOR! I’m really surprised about how she’s hated by a lot of people but she’s outselling your faves.

I’m glad that you love the album, and I am not meaning to single you out but I have seen what you are saying a lot. 

Just because someone doesn’t like the album does not mean that they are bitter that she is outselling Gaga or anybody else. Sales do not equate to quality for me personally. 

It just seems to be a “I’m not really a fan of the album” = “well she’s outselling everybody, when will your fave” type of rhetoric that doesnt help animosity between fanbases.

:shrug:

To be clear I am happy that Taylor is doing well with this album even though I was disappointed in it. I’m not trying to be shady...just a few thoughts I guess. 

⚯͛

TheRoof

:giveup: she is keeping receipts , even tho i don't like the britney and madge comparation , this is kinda truth

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

:giveup:

The difference is Madonna was talking about real issues....lol I love me some Taylot but don't compare her to Madonna, just don't 

BeIIadonna
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

:giveup:

That 50 Y/O Dude really needs some ARTPOP,BTW,The Fame,Joanne,TFM,The Cure & C2C In his life.

He clearly doesn't know what talent is :reductive:

Also don't drag down Britney! She actually makes good music compared to some albums *Cough* Witness & reputation *Cough* & Thats the tea :reductive: 

WHEW AND ON HER FLOP ERA 

Ahhh my fave! So proud of her and CACKLING at all those three years worth of essays and salty haters 

22698-1.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

ProdigyARTPOP

People tend that being a pop star is a business, and she’s doing whatever she can to keep her business going, and it’s working out for her, because everyone else in her field is suffering as sales die & cringe at TMZ saying she’s a part of Republican Records when she’s a part of Big Machine 

alextruper17
4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m glad that you love the album, and I am not meaning to single you out but I have seen what you are saying a lot. 

Just because someone doesn’t like the album does not mean that they are bitter that she is outselling Gaga or anybody else. Sales do not equate to quality for me personally. 

It just seems to be a “I’m not really a fan of the album” = “well she’s outselling everybody, when will your fave” type of rhetoric that doesnt help animosity between fanbases.

:shrug:

To be clear I am happy that Taylor is doing well with this album even though I was disappointed in it. I’m not trying to be shady...just a few thoughts I guess. 

I agree with you. Sales doesn’t mean anything about quality but as you can see in my coment I didn’t say the album is the best on quality. Actually I didn’t say anything about quality. 

I’m happy for here because she’s a strong female and a very smart businesswoman.  

I also love the album and every single song. Even those gorgeous fillers.

I’m not saying that everyone is bitter because your faves (that probably are mine too) don’t sell as much as Taylor, but also not because you don’t like the album or Taylor doesn’t mean her success or her achievements are nothing.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

robbiemalik

You think she can do it again with her next album? I would want her to go back to country so bad:giveup:

Archived