💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Most Critically Acclaimed Album Metascore

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

The Fame Monster was really that album. Whether or not it is your personal favorite, I think it was her most cohesive album and really exploded when it was released. Bad Romance was/is legendary. :tony: I remember not being a fan and then this album punched me in the face and I lived for those tracks and those music videos. 

Critical acclaim was well deserved. 

*EP

But if it was a 14 track then i wouldn't be worthy 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vinster13
4 minutes ago, Pubic Hair said:

lmao no 

sometimes it's good that i'm not english so i don't understand if i don't pay attention for the lyrics

the feeling i thought is the instrumental 

(oopps i wanted to write this to you not standalone lol)

No worries sis I get your point

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

*EP

But if it was a 14 track then i wouldn't be worthy 

Technicalities aside...It exists as an album to me :whitney:

I agree though, its perfect at the length it is. 

⚯͛

BeIIadonna
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Technicalities aside...It exists as an album to me :whitney:

I agree though, its perfect at the length it is. 

Actually,

It is an album technically... it was released as a double set with The Fame Technically making it an album...

BeIIadonna
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How so?

Because artists copy songs like that leading to the other good songs then leading to 2017...

But then leading to good music again! (maybe? :awkney:)

GypsyBabe

Actually,

It is an album technically... it was released as a double set with The Fame Technically making it an album...

Okay I always get confused as to whether it is an album or EP. :ladyhaha: Either way, I have always separated it from The Fame and I hate how they are put on the same album (The Fame Monster extended) on iTunes etc. 

But maybe that is just me... 

⚯͛

BeIIadonna
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Okay I always get confused as to whether it is an album or EP. :ladyhaha: Either way, I have always separated it from The Fame and I hate how they are put on the same album (The Fame Monster extended) on iTunes etc. 

But maybe that is just me... 

They also put it seperatly

Her best for me! From track 1 to track 8, it's simply a collection of masterpieces! I'd rather let her release an extended play / album consisting of 8 - 10 tracks. It's cohesive, it's talent conserved in one jar, the projection of vocal ability, and the legendary songs included! For me, the best one in the record is Alejandro, sounds like a pop classic, and is one of her underrated hits looking here at 2017. I can't even order them out, they are all unique and perfect.

If I were to choose the singles, I'd pick Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark, Alejandro, Telephone, Monster, and Speechless. I don't care if it's too much to release, but it's too glorious to not let the GP hear it. It's her Thriller + True Blue! A masterpiece, besides Joanne. I'm pumped if she releases another one like this, short but worth it.

It deserved better Metacritic score, 93 or more. The era should have lasted longer, and a visual album could make it interesting. Overall, my favorite AOTC.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

GypsyBabe

They also put it seperatly

I know which is why I mentioned “extended version”... 

⚯͛

1 hour ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Bad Romance Shifted The Way Music Sounded Forever.

Alejandro Set Religions Crazy

Monster Was A Fan Favourite

Speechless Was Grammy Worthy

Dance In The Dark Was Single Worthy

Telephone Was The Best Short Film Of The Century

So Happy I Could Die Shooketh Me

Teeth Had Some Effect? 

TEETH doesn't deserve the hate!! MONSTER is the worst and most basic song on the album

BeIIadonna
Just now, BloodyGlory said:

TEETH doesn't deserve the hate!! MONSTER is the worst and most basic song on the album

How dare you! 

tenor.gif

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

Monster is a godly bop, who cares if it's "basic", it's a f*ckin jam :cryga:

i genuinely don't have a worst on this album, even teeth which people here seem to think is the lowest point. I don't take teeth as a completely serious song, it's fun, gritty, and I love it for that. The album is just perfect the way it is for me :wub:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived