'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Christian Carino's zodiac sign?

Solar

Featured Posts

Stewful2929
23 minutes ago, freebit said:

Google says he's a Pisces (February 23, 1968).

Our girl appears to like water signs. I think she would suit best with a Scorpio out of all those (since she's a Scorpio moon). Anyway, I was bored and curious, so I did his chart, and he has his venus in Aquarius, which makes sense - they're into changeable and unusual people. Mars in Aries too.

Omg venus in Aquarius is the worst! They get obbssed at first but then bored and move on quickly. Very distant emotionally also. Mars in Aries is high sex drives but another hat gets bored quick. Pisces is emo. I think the only water sign she could work w too would be Scorpio. She needs a fire sign, Taraus, or Scorpio. Or these placements in the chart. I’m surprised he is still there w his places 

Stewful2929
31 minutes ago, freebit said:

Our girl appears to like water signs. I think she would suit best with a Scorpio out of all those (since she's a Scorpio moon). Anyway, I was bored and curious, so I did his chart, and he has his venus in Aquarius, which makes sense - they're into changeable and unusual people. Mars in Aries too.

I am surprised he is Pisces I thought seemed more Capricorn too . But makes sense he is Venus in Aquarius they like weird people and circumstances 

PunkTheFunk
41 minutes ago, sara57 said:

He was born on February 23, 1968 

He's only five years younger than my dad, and Gaga is only one year older than my sister

QgN8g4w.gif

GypsyBabe

I got excited because I thought he was a Capricorn like me! 

No sure why that would even be exciting, but here we are...:selena:

⚯͛

Helxig
1 hour ago, freebit said:

Oooo do me do me! :excited2:

January 3rd 1992 born in New Zealand sometime in the morning... :awesome:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Gagaloo911
3 hours ago, TXcane said:

It is not bs in the long run it matters a lot 

3 hours ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Its BS to me that people a part of this site still tear down others beliefs.. 

21kareneyeroll.gif?itok=_Gu1ycPP

There is nothing scientific that backs it up at all. It has nothing to do with "belief" it has to do with fact and EVIDENCE. 

Astrology is to astronomy what alchemy is to chemistry. 

The only problem is alchemy was actually left for being the nonsense that it was, astrology unfortunately has not had that same fate. 

RAMROD
4 hours ago, TXcane said:

I do not kno his sign but the best for Aries would be sagg or leo. the worst probably be water sign like scorpio, pisces, cancer. Could work w earth signs too Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo 

It means nothing lmao

People say Scorpio is best with Cancer or Pisces, I dated people with those signs and they are the worst people ever. Emotionally tiring, burdensome, and too slippery.

And who did I ended up with? An Aries guy, the best person I have ever find, fits like a glove, 9 years and counting.

People that look for a beau based on star signs or blood type are mostly doomed tbh. It is a huge nonsense. Filter them based on their behavior to you and how they react with other people.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

There is nothing scientific that backs it up at all. It has nothing to do with "belief" it has to do with fact and EVIDENCE. 

The only problem is alchemy was actually left for being the nonsense that it was, astrology unfortunately has not had that same fate. 

Being Pagan i refer to Astrology for many things, and 9 times out of ten it is 100% accurate.. Just because Science doesn't back it up does not mean it doesn't exist. It is Part of my belief system, so yes. on a personal level it was an attack. 

However you have your own beliefs and opinions. And i respect that. I just wish the same respect was returned. 

Oriane
9 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Because science explains everything, sure. We human beings are so smart that in 2017, we can explain absolutely everything with science. Aliens don't exist, God doesn't exist, astrology is wrong, all beliefs are wrong, because we can't explain them, and we're the masters to the universe.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

freebit
On 11/18/2017 at 1:29 AM, Helxig said:

Oooo do me do me! :excited2:

January 3rd 1992 born in New Zealand sometime in the morning... :awesome:

It'd way be easier to interpret your chart if I knew the exact city/town you you were born in (I just googled Gaga's man and his happened to show up on those creepy spokeo-type websites that knows everybody & their dog's business, lol).

Helxig
11 hours ago, freebit said:

It'd way be easier to interpret your chart if I knew the exact city/town you you were born in (I just googled Gaga's man and his happened to show up on those creepy spokeo-type websites that knows everybody & their dog's business, lol).

I was born in Hamilton New Zealand :awesome:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived