๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justice League is a flop

Spock

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

The new Blade Runner was a financial flop too, but it's a masterfully made film... Just saying money is not an indicator, not saying Justice League is actually goodย :poot:

I myself haven't seen it, nor have any intention to since I don't like Zack Snyder's workย :madge:

Him and Michael Bay can marry each other, have lots of hot sex and stop making moviesย :gaycat:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadowcrest said:

technically most movies are cash grabs, hun.ย 

Well yes, but I'd rather see a great piece of film with a great story, cinematography, and overall work. :laughga: that sounds so pretentious. I don't even like going to the movies.

Don't visit my profile

AmericanGUY

1. can't believe thy're doin my girl Gal Gadot like this smh

2. why not just make one 4 hour superhero movie with all of them, every franchise and call it a night because i'm tired of these movies now :poot:

๊ง ๐•›'๐•ง๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ฉ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฆ๐•๐•– ๊ง‚

RAMROD

I mean, I enjoyed it for what it is when I saw it Tuesday evening (I went to advance screening in my city)

I think the problem is, they made this movie before they made films for the rest of the team. People know who Superman and Batman is, but not many people know who Cyborg is for example.

And they were given very little screen time too, matter of fact, The Flash were the only one that seems to be given a bit of background in this film. It just feels like, the team assembly just for the sake of it. There's little depth to it.

Most people who watches it have similiar complain: Pacing.

ย 

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

4 hours ago, Mobish said:

I watched the movie last night, it wasn't something that you could remember but it wasn't as bad as what critics are saying right now.love flash tho...

I'm sorry, but if you spend 300 MILLION on a movie, yet alone a JL movie, you should make something epic and memorable. I think it completely deserves its lower opening and critic consensus. Rather than settling for this okay film, shouldn't we all be shouting for the best stories possible? The most bang for our buck?ย 

Squeeshy Keety
5 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

AVXHC_covCHEUNG.jpg.jpg

One of the best Marvel events for a long time and imo there hasn't been a better one since!ย I've beenย a lifelong fan since before I was in school and am a huge reader (at least I was before college destroyed my wallet and free time...)

Honestly Scarlet Witch is the person I stan most after Gaga. Equally as fragile and traumatized as she is powerful. I bring her into any conversation I canย :diane:

latest?cb=20130707015754

ย 

Had no idea you were such a Marvel fan tooย :happy:

ย 

They / Them ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

FrankGutz

They deserve this for putting that fugly mediocre actor as Batman, smh

Im still gonna watch it tho, Batman >>> Avengers and whatever **** comes, only Tron is in the same level of iconicness

Dแด„ โ€ข Dแด€ส€แด‹ Hแดส€sแด‡ | Hแดส€ส€แดส€ โ€ข Tสœส€ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€ | EสŸแด‡แด„แด›ส€แดษดษชแด„ | Fษชแด›ษดแด‡ss | Mแด€ษดแด…ส Mแดแดส€แด‡ โ€ข Lแด€แด…ส Gแด€ษขแด€ โ€ข Sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡ Bแด‡xแด›แดส€

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, I enjoyed it for what it is when I saw it Tuesday evening (I went to advance screening in my city)

I think the problem is, they made this movie before they made films for the rest of the team. People know who Superman and Batman is, but not many people know who Cyborg is for example.

And they were given very little screen time too, matter of fact, The Flash were the only one that seems to be given a bit of background in this film. It just feels like, the team assembly just for the sake of it. There's little depth to it.

Most people who watches it have similiar complain: Pacing.

ย 

ย 

omg, thats what everyone complains about ASIB, omvaรฑnsvvlanย ย  GAGZ is in danger OMFG

Dแด„ โ€ข Dแด€ส€แด‹ Hแดส€sแด‡ | Hแดส€ส€แดส€ โ€ข Tสœส€ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€ | EสŸแด‡แด„แด›ส€แดษดษชแด„ | Fษชแด›ษดแด‡ss | Mแด€ษดแด…ส Mแดแดส€แด‡ โ€ข Lแด€แด…ส Gแด€ษขแด€ โ€ข Sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡ Bแด‡xแด›แดส€

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

omg, thats what everyone complains about ASIB, omvaรฑnsvvlanย ย  GAGZ is in danger OMFG

Hmmm IDK, but JL pacing issue may be different with what ASIB have.

I understand why people have some pacing issue with JL, there are duration issue because DC films always takes so long to get to the point, so they have to cut quite a lot just to make it bearable to watch. It happened on JL, it happened to BVS too. So it makes it feel choppy that way.

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

6 hours ago, Obman said:

They're gonna need another Wonder Woman movieย to come through and save them again

Pretending like Wonder Woman is good lol:selena:

Monster Voices

Guess not even Gal Gadot could save that one. I'm sure it will still do well enough though.

Forever and Always!

LordEnigma

Can we move on from superhero movies for like a whole year? I swear thereโ€™s a new one every month and I havenโ€™t seen any since the Dark Knight trilogy and WWย :bon: They all have the same storyline essentially.

Compared to the last Thor movie, this was significantly better. I liked it more than Avengers too. The chemistry between characters is better, the humor is WAY better, the characters are better developed. The only thing that disappointed me was the lack of a stronger nemesis. The fact that they brought superman from the dead was pretty much obvious that the bad guy didn't stand a chance. But Thor was worse in this regard.

SlayedForTheGod

This article was posted at 1pm on a Friday how tf do they know already. And please don't tell me it's their job cause I've seen articles with Thursdays screening numbers saying it's still on projection for 110 mill.ย 

Archived